• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Help!!!!

immigrant456

Registered Users (C)
While filling DS-230 forms I gave the address of my friend who was studying in US . Now he moved to different Place. Can I give the address of different person other than the person written in no 10 of DS-230 forms during interview?????? I have heard that during interview consular office ask us to fill the no.10 with the address. so if there is already someone else address how can i give other address?????? Iam so worried....Plzzz help what should I do....

Last edited by a moderator:
did you mean the address where you green card will be send to? if yes no worries. you can either change it during the interview or in the port of entry.

While filling DS-230 forms I gave the address of my friend who was studying in US . Now he moved to different Place. Can I give the address of different person other than the person written in no 10 of DS-230 forms during interview?????? I have heard that during interview consular office ask us to fill the no.10 with the address. so if there is already someone else address how can i give other address?????? Iam so worried....Plzzz help what should I do....

You can also send an email inquiry to KCC regarding this. Also please let us know what they say.

yes you can change the address during your interview. if you do it @ the port of entry your green card will still be mailed to where you filled the first time on the forms. your best option is to send an email to kcc to rectify the problem that is if an interview date hasn't been chosen for you, or change it during your interview and not the port of entry.

this is not true. at the port of entry the officer will verify the address and you have an option to change it. i don't know where you got the info that they will sen the GC to the old address.
but if you know already that the address on the forms is incorrect try to change it during the interview.

I got following answer from US embassy

"At the time of the interview, you can inform us of the change."

I have there will not be any problem