Help with I485 backlog

immiadvice

Registered Users (C)
If someone can please help me in locating a link which give detailed statistics about I485 application received and applications processed monthwise. I came across this link last week but could not find it again.
I would appreciate if someone can help.

Thanking you...

thanks for your prompt response...but I am mainly looking for the post which had the following excel attachment.

is www.immigrationwatch.com a fraud website. According to your sheet 100K 485 applications got approved in April, 2004. According to them only 1000 applications got approved in May, 2004. I would guess that the numbers should be remaining about same??

I dont think they even have 1% of real data? Any coments?

Form where do you get your data? Is this the one which is published on USCIS Website?

thank you very much Rsur for pointing to the original post...please if you can let me know what was is your source of information....for CIS website gives stats for all type of applications and not only the I485 applications...also any idea what percentage of these I485 pending/approvals can be attributed to NSC....any thought will be helpful in trying to figure out the pace at which NSC is moving on I485 applications...

thanking you all..

Rsur,
Long time back I read that there is a quota for each of the category EB1, EB2 & EB3 and is limited to a number 28000/per year (may be changed now). Since EB category has to go through I-140 stage and a unique A# is issued will clearly let see the quota being run out.
We always talk about backlog from 2001 onwards..., if so there should not be more than a couple of hunderd thousand EB pending cases... at most 200k pending EB cases only.
What do you think???