HELP .. Unique case I485 Denied

Cheekoo

Registered Users (C)
Got letter that my I140 is revoked by USCIS hence I485 is denied.

I left company A after my I140 got approved and over 200 pending I485.

Reason : The Lawyer of company A is convicted of immigration fraud. USCIS sent letter to my employer A to varify if I140 was filled correctly. My employer A did not respond to that inquiry as he was not happy because I left him. Since USCIS did not receive any response from the employer, I140 was revoked by USCIS. My employer did not intent to revoke I140.

NOW : I have contacted another Lawyer and he told me to file MTR, however he said to get an Affidavit from employer A that his filling of my I140 was genuine.

As I was expecting, when I contacted employer A, he refused to verify that. I AM IN A BIG FIX, with twin kids born last month I am in great trouble.

Then the lawyer said to file MTR based on an affidavit by myself trying to prove that I worked for Company A for certain time. Lawyer is not sure if that will work but to give it a shot.

The point is to prove that I140 was filled without any fraud by the Ex-Lawyer. I am willing to submit a notarized affidavit that I140 was genuine and I worked for company A for about 2 years.

I have seem to lost my mind over it .. any suggestions ... will be great suport.

L

Last edited by a moderator: