help please

slipfreak2247

ok heres the deal my girlfreind has had to move back to canada. she has been living in the u.s. for 10 years under her moms nafta stuff but they moved back by choice earlier this year. we are looking for a quick way for her to reenter the country and stay for how ever long it takes but she needs to be able to work we have no idea how to go about this since our research into the subject clashes quite regularly. i would greatly appreciate any help by any person into the subject even though this might not be the right forum to post this. i love my girlfriend very much and want to do whatever i can to help so please if anyone has any suggestions or insight it will be greatly appreciated

slipfreak2247 said:
ok heres the deal my girlfreind has had to move back to canada. she has been living in the u.s. for 10 years under her moms nafta stuff but they moved back by choice earlier this year. we are looking for a quick way for her to reenter the country and stay for how ever long it takes but she needs to be able to work we have no idea how to go about this since our research into the subject clashes quite regularly. i would greatly appreciate any help by any person into the subject even though this might not be the right forum to post this. i love my girlfriend very much and want to do whatever i can to help so please if anyone has any suggestions or insight it will be greatly appreciated

Hello,

What was her status in the US?
What are your future plans, do you guys want to get married, when she arrives in the US?If yes, you need to file for the fiancee visa, which will take at leas 6-8 months to obtain. Then she needs to obtain the EAD when she arrives in the US.
Send in your complete plans for future.