Help Please!

sekar73

Registered Users (C)
I joined a new employer using EAD and AP (AC21) and he started filing EAD and AP extensions for me. My previous employer's attorney filed I-485 for me in Apr2004 and I got RFE for I-485 (medicals) in past which was also responded by my previous employer's attorney.

Questions:

1. Do I need to start attorney substitution process to have my new attorney represent my case, in case any RFE is issued again for my case in future?
2. If USCIS sends RFE, is it possible for my attorney to represent my case and respond to I-485 RFE even though I filed I-485 through a different attorney?

Thanks in advance!

sekar73 said:
I joined a new employer using EAD and AP (AC21) and he started filing EAD and AP extensions for me. My previous employer's attorney filed I-485 for me in Apr2004 and I got RFE for I-485 (medicals) in past which was also responded by my previous employer's attorney.

Questions:

1. Do I need to start attorney substitution process to have my new attorney represent my case, in case any RFE is issued again for my case in future?
-----you can do that
2. If USCIS sends RFE, is it possible for my attorney to represent my case and respond to I-485 RFE even though I filed I-485 through a different attorney?
-------- Yes, you hire your lawyer and sign G28 with him so that he can send it to USCIS and any if any RFE it will come to him. I-485 belongs to YOU not to employer A or B
Thanks in advance!