• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Help please (submitting an entry)

Suitcase@door

Registered Users (C)
Hi All

im trying to submit an antry for a relative and i get a 'Session Expired' error message when clicking Continue to preview my entry
i tried several time and still get the same thing and i een restarted my computer and completed the form in different durations. less than 2 minutes, around 5 mins and then a bit longer to 10 minutes but couldnt overcome this problem
can anyone help please tell me why do i get this error message ??

below is the screen shot of error message

http ://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6695/37236003.png

yes sorry because i couldnt post a link here it said my posts on this forum must be more than 15 to be able to post a link
try to remove space between http and :// then try again to see the image

i am using google chrome and sent 3 applications from it before with no problem.
ill try explorer for now thanks

Hi Suitcase@door

I have same problem ....

I use Internet Explorer 6. I couldnt do.

I defenitry finish fill in within 5 minuites, however it was " Session Expired ".
It makes me nervous...

I should do this earlier.

I wonder I have tried for 4 times and it was "Session Expired " , is it count for applying??

I realy don't know why this happened. because Holoween??

Yes we have the same problem here in Nepal. Everywhere there's this problem of "Session Expired" no matter what browser (Firefox | Internet Explorer 6/7/8 | Chrome) we use. I have confirmed that my friends in US are experiencing the same problem.

My assumption is that the problem is not in the browser we are using, but the main server in the US itself.

With just 3 days left, I only hope everyone gets their chance to fill the EDV.

Hi Samfromnp

Thanks. Oh there is a same problem for every one...

I am in Japan.

If this problem continue next 3 days... I can not sleep tonight..

The US server cant afford and broken??

I hope the problem be clear soon.

outsch....

Same problem here from Europe - Germany.

Session expired...

looks like the US-Server has some issues.. or they closed it already for this year, for some reason nobody knows...

I tried 6 times just before.

but still same thing happen.....

They announced that you should finish applying before last weekends, because so many people apply for last weekends..

I hope they dont close yet.. The applying time on this year is shorter than before.

It must be because of the huge volume of the application being filled from everywhere in the world. The server must have been jammed or something.

I see.

There are many time zone, so every time will be crush with someone.
No time for space..

US server should expect the things happen... I should apply earlier... but I cant back the time.

Ah.... Please the problem fix soooooooon.

The problem is fixed for now!!! The EDV website has restarted accepting applications... Please submit your application as soon as possible. you may never get the chance for the remaining days!!!

Cheers!!!!

Hi

My applying was confirmed !!!

I got the confirmation No. I just wait until next May.

Thank you very much.

I hope you guys won the lottery.