Help please, come and read my thread

Eli80

hi guys how are you?

I hope everyone A blessing day with full of happiness

My story :

I was detained on September 2009 by ice cause of the school in that time I was married to a US citizen woman, after 23 days I was reliesed by the judge and got my green card on October 2010

And on January 2014 I got my 10 years green card through VAWA .

Divorced too

Now I filled N400 two weeks ago based in 5 years term, after I sent the form I was doing some research I googled my full name I surprised by finding my infos in there including my previous phone number and address and stating that I was registered to vote, what ???? I don't even remember how did I get to register to vote and I know it's illegal to do so once I'm not citizen yet, I called the clerk office I asked them to see if my name exits, the lady told me yes your name on the registration voting but never voted . I immediately ran to the office and got my name removed plus got a paper signed by the supervised showing that never voted, and also canceled the registration, but I never went to browsed county Dmv to register maybe there is a mistake in there. This is my first time I knew I registered to vote that's why I didn't check yes for the question on the form ( have you ever registered to vote ?)

My interview still didn't put inline yet but my concer is should I explain to the IO THE circumstances and show her/him the proof that I deregister or leave like it is and never talk about it till they ask for it ?

Should I go back to the clerk office and claim that I never registered and never been at the broward county Dmv and registered ?

Please guys advice me .

Thank for reading this