Help on I-94 expiration date!!!!!

sherrill

Registered Users (C)
I am on F-1 visa and graduating next month. My husband is taking his oath ceremony in May. So I’ll be able to file my GC application soon. My question is about the expiration date of my I-94 card.

Last time when I entered the U.S. on F-1 visa, the custom officer wrote “D/S” (during study) as the expiration date of my I-94. Now that I am graduating and I’ve applied for OPT. My new OPT I-20 will be valid until 5/30/2010. I wonder if the expiration date of my I-94 is automatically extended to 5/31/2009 as well. If not, what should I do to renew my I-94?

Thanks a lot for the help.

I am on F-1 visa and graduating next month. My husband is taking his oath ceremony in May. So I’ll be able to file my GC application soon. My question is about the expiration date of my I-94 card.

Last time when I entered the U.S. on F-1 visa, the custom officer wrote “D/S” (during study) as the expiration date of my I-94. Now that I am graduating and I’ve applied for OPT. My new OPT I-20 will be valid until 5/30/2010. I wonder if the expiration date of my I-94 is automatically extended to 5/31/2009 as well. If not, what should I do to renew my I-94?

Thanks a lot for the help.

I have filled F1/DoS on the I130 form. On the I485 I put the expiration date on the OPT under EAD.

I got no RFE on the forms. Actually, we had the interview yesterday.