Help Needed : H1-H4 Appointments thru VFS system

trendsetter

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks:
I ‘m in the process of taking appointment thru VFS system.
I'm just curious to know is there anyone here who had taken the appointment using the VFS one for both H1 and H4.

In the website mentioned it as, someone has to take receipt number for me by paying the visa application fee at HDFC and I have to use it while booking the appointment online at VFS site.

Now my questions are :

Do I need to take separate visa application for my wife by paying fee at HDFC branch or utilize the same for my wife too?

If I have to take another visa application, how can I merge her application with that of mine in the online application form at VFS site?

I’m assuming that folks who have used VFS earlier can easily answer these queries…I have tried getting into that area but not having HDFC receipt with me is preventing me go further than entering contact information..:-((….

Folks..pls respond…appreciate your help…..Thanks in advance….TS

Hi,

1) You have to take separate DD for your wife by paying the fees at HDFC,.

2) First you will fill up your application online thru VFS and there you can see one option " Add Applicant".. Press that and fill your wife details..in this way u can merge your wife's h4 and yours h1 details.

Please let me know if you need further info on this

Regards
Roy.

trendsetter said:
Hi Folks:
I ‘m in the process of taking appointment thru VFS system.
I'm just curious to know is there anyone here who had taken the appointment using the VFS one for both H1 and H4.

In the website mentioned it as, someone has to take receipt number for me by paying the visa application fee at HDFC and I have to use it while booking the appointment online at VFS site.

Now my questions are :

Do I need to take separate visa application for my wife by paying fee at HDFC branch or utilize the same for my wife too?

If I have to take another visa application, how can I merge her application with that of mine in the online application form at VFS site?

I’m assuming that folks who have used VFS earlier can easily answer these queries…I have tried getting into that area but not having HDFC receipt with me is preventing me go further than entering contact information..:-((….

Folks..pls respond…appreciate your help…..Thanks in advance….TS