help need with my interview

presie

Registered Users (C)
hi to everyone i need help with answers ok i gat a letter from uscis with my interview date which is october the letter request for me to bring my petitioner's pay studs for the past two months of pay but she gets payed by check from her company with no studs is there any other documents i can take? please someone point me in the right direction god bless. please reply.

How does she verify that she is paid the correct amount unless that is shown as a separate item either on the lower part of the check or a separate piece of paper?
I pay my staff by check and that check also carries the weekly/monthly and annual figures for the current year.
Its a tear of portion.
Her employer will also have copies.
Just have her request those.

What kind of work does she do? :) Just kidding. Could not resist this typo!!!

In the absense of pay stubs, can she request her firm's payroll to provide proof of her income. Surely her payroll department is deducting taxes at source? If so, they will have thoase numbers stored somewhere.

the letter request for me to bring my petitioner's pay studs for the past two months of pay but she gets payed by check from her company with no studs