HELP: How soon can one get notarized employment letter?

confused cp

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

I will appreciate it if you could answer this question.

For an employment based immigrant visa, how soon can one get a notarized employment letter. Is it OK for it to be dated within the past one month, two months or even a little longer?

Who has to sign the letter? Can it be signed by somebody other the head of the company, if it is a small company of 17 employees?

My employer is planning to take a vacation for an extended period of time and I was wondering for an interview on August 22, can I get a letter end June beginning July?

Thanks,

confused cp said:
Gurus,

I will appreciate it if you could answer this question.

For an employment based immigrant visa, how soon can one get a notarized employment letter. Is it OK for it to be dated within the past one month, two months or even a little longer?
{the letter can be one month before. I would suggest take your most recent paycheck to the interview and that should be good}

Who has to sign the letter? Can it be signed by somebody other the head of the company, if it is a small company of 17 employees?
{it can be signed by a HR aministrator if you have one or someone second in command}

My employer is planning to take a vacation for an extended period of time and I was wondering for an interview on August 22, can I get a letter end June beginning July?
{July would be better}

Thanks,

My responses in{ }