[HELP!] How do I immigrate to the USA from Australia judging by my current situation?

Xaero11

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I'm honestly getting a little desperate. My situation is that I have an aunt in Virginia who's willing to take me in, but I also have two close friends in the United States who are willing to house me and let me stay with them so I can attend college there potentially. I really want to immigrate and become a US citizen, but so far it seems like I can't unless I marry or I'm incredibly rich. I can make up to $20,000 for the whole thing, but I don't know. I really need advice, and I don't know where else to go. I'm really planning on getting a bachelor's degree in Computer Science. I really want to immigrate and become a US citizen, but what can I do? I'm really scared of the whole process as it's very confusing and I don't know the best route for me!

I'm only 17 and in high school still, but I really need to begin planning more and more. I really want to immigrate, as it's my dream. I don't know what I can do.