Help!! Applying for J1 waiver after returning on B1

mtmd

Hello,

I desperately need help!!!!
I was a J1 during 2003-2004. At the end of the program I left home (to Moldova). After 7 months, in March 2005, I returned back to USA on a B1 visa. Got married to a USA citizen. Since I am a subject of 2 year of HRR I have to get a waiver, and I applied for hardship in May, 2005. Unfortunately I was not informed enough, and I sent in just the Form I-612 to USCIS, and I did not sent the DS-3035 to the DOS. For this or any other reasons I do not know and I can not get any information about the status of my I-612 (for over 10 months now).
Now I am trying to file DS-3035, but my problem is that I do not have the DS-2019 form, since I left the country after the program. Is there anyone in similar situation or maybe have some information similar case?

mtmd

mtmd,
how are you doing now?...I hope you are doing fine.
I'm almost in the same situation as you are but we are looking for a lawyer to help us. If you like we can share information and help each other...my email is tone33012@yahoo.com.

If you were a student, try to contact the Foreign Student Advisor at the U.S. institution to see if they still have a copy of your DS-2019. Otherwise, you have to ask your visa sposor if they still have a copy of the form.