Healthcare Workers and H4

sammula

Hello,

Can you please help me with some Info. I am non immigrant from India on H1B. My wife is a dependent and has H4 Visa. She has done her Bachelors in Meidcal Lab Technology (MLT), also called Clinical Laboratory Technology in US. I read some where in the USCIS website stating that she doesnt need a certificate from CGFNS.

30.12 Nonimmigrant Health Care Workers

(d) Certification Not Required . Certification is required for all nonimmigrants who are entering for the primary purpose of performing labor as a health care worker. Accordingly, a nonimmigrant entering the United States to receive training in an occupation, including an F-1 or H-3 nonimmigrant receiving practical training or a J-1 nonimmigrant coming to undertake a training program in a medical field, is not required to obtain certification. The nonimmigrant spouse and dependent children of an immigrant or nonimmigrant alien subject to the certification requirement are not required to obtain certification.

Could you guide how will she be able to work in US.

Thankyou
Sushil Ammula

Hello,
My name is Avni. I am on H4 visa. I have been staying in Washington since last 18months. I passed my graduation in India. I had evaluated my education certificate here in the USA. They gave me Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology and Microbiology. I need to apply for cerification for MT. Do u have any idea?
Thanks
Avani

hi,my name is sabeena,i have a bachelor degree in medical technology from india,now i am in us h4 status...do u know any one who can help me to find sponser for h1b or gc or please give me a direction..

hi I am andrew i am in us h4 status...do u know any one who can help me to find sponser for h1b or gc or please give me a direction..