Havent received FP appt yet, Applied for 765,485 package

Glacier05

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I applied at the Chicago Lockbox....the whole package of 485, 130, 765 and 131...

ND: 08/12/2005

And so far, I havent received anything...Nada...Zilch...I called USCIS, and all I get from them is that they dont have any info and that I should wait for the 90 day period. I am so frustrated, and it is going to be 90 days in abt 15 days....From the posts on this website, I see that everyone usually finishes their FPs at the very least.

I tried to call and schedule an appointment and they dont let me do that....

Anybody in the same position? Any ideas what I should do next? anyone?

Thanks !!!

I feel your pain...

I am in the exact same situation, my ND for 765, 485 was 8/22/05, and I've gotten nothing since then either. I tried making an appt to do FP, some other people seem to have been successful in doing that but when I showed up they wouldn't let me do it anyway. Where's your DO? I'm in NYC, I'm gonna try to go get an iEAD in another week or two and see what they say, but seeing my luck so far in this application process I doubt it'll get anywhere :rolleyes:

Don't give up hope though! At least we're not the only ones!

girl29 said:
I guess I can join you guys.My ND is 07/26/05,DO is in LA.No app.for FP yet.Only RFE for translation of birth certificate(they overlooked my first one) :mad: And they don't count weekends,it will be more than 90 days.And they say that after "90 days",they have to send explanation about your case(according to law).

Yeah ...and yet some people get both FP notices within 3 weeks of submitting their applications!! Makes no sense!

No FP appointment REcieved

What should I do ? I have also not recieved the FP appointment.

Submit 10/13/05
RD 10/14/05
ND 10/19/05

Ell,
If you look at timelines you will see how sporadic the FP notices are. Some in 3 weeks some in 6-8 weeks, all depends. I still do not have mine with a ND of 10/12/05 and someone else I know with the same ND has his appointments this week already. So its a crapshoot.

Hello Ell,
See my reply elsewhere. There is no need to worry..yet. If it is around 8 weeks or so and you still have not rec'd anything, you can perhaps try calling up or getting an infopass appt. Also if you dont have it already, create an online profile on uscis.gov, add your cases to your "portfolio" and monitor status online. Sometimes you can see how your case is moving along (notice the word "sometimes").
All the best and let us know how it goes
BTW I dont have my FP/BIO letter either and my dates are early last month.

FP for I-765

Ell,

As you may have read above, Metoera, girl29 and myself have been waiting for our FPs eons ago and we still are!!! and our NDs are July/August..so dont worry yet.

Meteora, Girl29, as an update, my I-765 LUD online shows 10/24/05...So, I hope I get something!!! I will keep you guys posted.

Cheers.

Glacier05 said:
Ell,

As you may have read above, Metoera, girl29 and myself have been waiting for our FPs eons ago and we still are!!! and our NDs are July/August..so dont worry yet.

Meteora, Girl29, as an update, my I-765 LUD online shows 10/24/05...So, I hope I get something!!! I will keep you guys posted.

Cheers.

Glacier,

Your 90 days are coming up next week...are you going to try to get an iEAD at your DO? That's what I"m going to try, but I haven't seen anyone here do that without even their FP so who knows if it'll work.

Iead

Hi All,

I dont think you need to get your FP done before. As they take your FP and Pic for iEAD when you go to apply for it after the 90 Day period. At least thats what the Officer told me at the Bloomington, DO.

Best of luck to you all

I applied at Chicago, too, ND 08/11 (all package).I was also very frustrated, I didn't make any call and finally I got the FP notice in 67 days for EAD (FP done at 10/29) I took with me the I-485 and she was sweet, sha said "lets do it both of them Code 2 and Code 3 ". The I-765 was approved, I am waiting for the card.
I also have a LUD at I-485 with the same date, I think because they receive the FP for I-485.

Hope this helps. Be patient, you will have the notice in 9o days and the EAD card, too.
Good luck for everyone.

call till answered

I had the same, 3 months only EAD notice. I was calling untill I got answers = guys on net helped. Get copies of checksyou wrote, on the back are receipt numbers or numbers just after them. Call 1-800 and ask them to check if they are yours. My numbers on checks were not my receipt numbers but 3 following turned out to be a hit. Schedule the infopass appointment, they will give you your A#, they didn t want to give it over the phone. I then wrote for copies of receipts, still they didn t reply, so they didn t want to make my 10f prints appointment. Maybe I should do the walk-in.good luck

RareGold said:
I applied at Chicago, too, ND 08/11 (all package).I was also very frustrated, I didn't make any call and finally I got the FP notice in 67 days for EAD (FP done at 10/29) I took with me the I-485 and she was sweet, sha said "lets do it both of them Code 2 and Code 3 ". The I-765 was approved, I am waiting for the card.
I also have a LUD at I-485 with the same date, I think because they receive the FP for I-485.

Hope this helps. Be patient, you will have the notice in 9o days and the EAD card, too.
Good luck for everyone.

Raregold,

How long did it take between your FP appointment and your EAD approval? Have you received it yet?

My husband convinced me to try my luck again at an ASC and this time, it actually worked! I had thought it would be impossible for sure since it was in the middle of the afternoon and the ASC I went to last time was packed, but i walked in and it was empty! The only problem I had was that i had no appointment but I pleaded w/the officer and showed him my NOA from August and finally he just said ok fine we'll do it today. So I think if you have the time to do so, it doesn't hurt to go and try your luck at the ASC, esp. if it it's been over 2 months like in my case, you might meet a sympathetic person.

FP notice not received

Hi,
Applied GC through marriage to USC. Sent the package 130/485/765 to Chicago Lock Box. ND Oct 11, 2005. The notice said that "USCIS will schedule your biometrics appointment". Haven't heard so far from them.

I see a lot of other people calling an 800 number and getting an FP appointment fixed.

Should I go ahead and call that 800# or should I wait for the FP notice from USCIS; don't know how much time does it take to receive that. Is one way better than the other. An help? :confused:

Well, I have a ND of Oct 12 and also nothing and there are others that have a later ND and have been for their FP already. Makes absolute no sense and to me seems to indicate that they really dont have a very good system in place and applications seem to be dealt with fairly randomly. The best is to take the approach that youre going to have to file for your iEAD, thats what Im doing.
Well actually Im on an H1 which expires in Dec, and Im joining a new company and am having them file for a new H1 just so I can start working sooner. I mean its absolutely absurd that I have to do this even though I have a legitimate AOS/EAD application in process.

Any update on FP

Hey Glacier or Meteora. any update on FP/BIO ?

BTW which DO is in your area. Mine is detroit.

GOodLuck

No updates....

Hey Ell,

No updates from my side. I have been trying to get an Infopass appointment to get an iEAD. No luck so far.

Guess I am one of those with no clue as to whats going on with my application!