Have you filled up the DS-160 in the USA?

immiq

Registered Users (C)
Have you filled up the DS-160 in the USA on behalf of your family member for a B-2 visa? If so, how long will the confirmation receipt be valid for scheduling an appointment? The question is for sharing the experience. Please answer the question only if you have ever filled up the DS-160 in the USA?

Last edited by a moderator:
The question is for sharing the experience. Please answer the question only if you have ever filled up the DS-160 in the USA.

You wanted someone to answer only if they had experience in filing a DS-160, post #3 above.
I have never filled in a DS-160. The last time I filled in a DS-156 was way back in 1996 :)
However my reply #2 is still valid. Consulates have a lot of freedom for local policies with regards to DS forms. Procedures and protocols differ from consulate to consulate. I grew up as the child of a career diplomat and thus I am very familiar with consular procedures and norms.

Still your criteria is very strict and I do not meet it, thus once again, best of luck in finding someone who gives you the answer you need. So far only I have answered this thread. Hopefully someone else will chime in too.

You do not have to reply because do not know the answer, do you?