Have you applied for passport within the last month or so?

Applied on Monday (5/11) and had it expedited. I got it in the mail today (5/20). I'm in the Dallas area.

I applied PP last Tues 5/19 through normal processing and it still does not show on the online tracking. Is that normal?

Update
Check this morning and it's in the system.

If you applied for both a U.S. Passport Book and a U.S. Passport Card on the same application, the newly issued documents, as well as your returned citizenship evidence, may be mailed to you in separate packages at different times. Therefore, it is possible to receive 3 separate mailings; one with your returned citizenship evidence, one with your newly issued passport book, and one with your newly issued passport card. It is currently being processed.

Your passport application locator number is XXXXXXX

What do I do with the locator number? Do they have a tracking system for it?

All,

We received our passports & passport cards and my NC on 05/23, but my wife's Naturalization Certificate is still not yet come. Is it normal that after receiving Passport card the NC comes few days later ??

Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,
Why-R

Yes, it's normal for the certificate to arrive on a separate envelope. Give it two or three weeks.

Yes, it's normal for the certificate to arrive on a separate envelope. Give it two or three weeks.
Thanks Huracan. Actually we received my wife's NC yesterday. Next step is OCI process and see how many months it takes.

- Why-R

Cool, the two to three weeks is worst case scenario. It's better than tell you a few days and being worried next week if the certificate didn't show up ;) I'm glad you got it soon.

One thing I could not find anywhere was about same-day passports. Since I had to travel the day after the oath date, I needed a passport right away. I became a citizen at 10 a.m., drove almost 2 hours to the nearest PP agency (1 p.m. appointment) and picked up my PP at 4. If you don't travel very soon, though, they make you come back on the day or one day prior to your travel date. I heard several people pleading that they had to travel 2 hours or more and/or didn't want to risk it, but no luck.