Has anyone done the Biometric before the appointment date?

rajch

Registered Users (C)
My green card was approved on Aug 25th and I haven't received a Biometric notice yet. I called the USCIS today and the person said that they've scheduled an appointment for Nov 18 for me and my wife (in Detroit). Can I go before that date to get the bio done? Has anyone done it before?

Thanks

rajch said:
My green card was approved on Aug 25th and I haven't received a Biometric notice yet. I called the USCIS today and the person said that they've scheduled an appointment for Nov 18 for me and my wife (in Detroit). Can I go before that date to get the bio done? Has anyone done it before?

Thanks
yes I did my code3 10 days early at san jose.

Hi Gurus

My I 485 was approved on Sept 16 but still i have not received my Biometrics, So can i call the USCIS customer care or is Iam suppose wait till Nov 16(Which is 2 months period) , As on my I 485 approval notice they mentioned that i do not take any action .

Any ideas..

Thanks,
-sbba

sbba,
I called them a few times after my I485 approval. They said I have to wait. Mine was approved on Aug25th. I just called the other day again and they said my appointment has already been set and I will get a letter. I got the letter 2 days after. So.. just hold on.. u should hear soon.

rajch said:
sbba,
I called them a few times after my I485 approval. They said I have to wait. Mine was approved on Aug25th. I just called the other day again and they said my appointment has already been set and I will get a letter. I got the letter 2 days after. So.. just hold on.. u should hear soon.
I was in india when they sent for Biometrics. I couldnt make that date. They sent me another one with a different date. I just went to the center, the lady over there asked me to wait till the end of the day, and if nobody is ahead of me, she will take my Biometrics. I waited till 3:30 and got it done. Received my card a week after that. So just walkin give the app and request them, most of the time they will be OK. Usually each processing center keeps a day open for such things, in my case it was wednesday of the week. But I went there on a Thursday...

I had my Biometric Code 2 for EAD scheduled for 11/17/05, but I went to the ASC in Minneapolis on Saturday, 10/22/05 at around 2:00 PM and they processed my request.
It all depends on how busy they are.

Didnt recd Biometric Notice after 8 weeks of 485 approval

Hi All,

My I- 485 was approved on Sept 15, But still i have not received my Biometric Notice, So right now what are my options?

Can i take an infopass appointment as i didt received the biometrics even after 60 days of 485 approval.

If anybody in the same situation as mine please share ur experiences..

Thanks,
-sbba