Harrisburg SESA Tracker

The case number was from SWA and not DOL

Sorry guys, I came to know the case number was from SWA and not from DOL.

SWA is currently doing end of may and June. They approximately get around 10 -15 RIR cases per month. They expect to complete may and june by 3 rd week of Feb and be doing july/ August by the first week of march. So i guess my file (Sept) will be only moved in April.

It had been crazy for me they filed in my old company in Philly SWA in August 2001 and they did not move the file even i left the company in dec'02. That time Harrisburg was current. Now this company filed in Sept '03 and i am again here for long wait.....

Insert a hyperlink into your message

FYI...

My labor application has moved to Philadelphia (from harrisburg) on Jan 26th 2004.

I had applied to the Harrisburg SESA office on May 2003.

Thanks tiamay73,

My SESA date is Jul'18. I haven't heard anything yet. Can you tell me whats your priority date in July?.

Thanks.

I just got the confirmation from my lawyer that my case has been moved to Philly DOL office. It was applied on May 6th and I got a NoF regarding my company's address from Harrisburg SESA.

Unique situation with Labor

Hello Friends,

I am still waiting for info on my Labor that was filed at the Harrisburg SESA on March 18th 2003, and currently the website says they are processing June 2003.

I am seeing in this forum and other forums that lot of people who applied in may 2003 have recieved notice that their case have been moved to philly, even my employer says that he got one of his may filings moved to philly, but no news on my case. He says he is trying to reach the labor dept, but it says that because of high volume of calls on statuses they have stopped taking calls in that regard.

Can somebody tell me if they have a clue as to what could have happened, and also if there is any way that I can get some info.

Please, please help me.

Thanks in advance for help.

Can you give details of the NOF you got regarding your company's address from Harrisburg SESA. And what was the response.

Originally posted by sesa_harrisburg
I just got the confirmation from my lawyer that my case has been moved to Philly DOL office. It was applied on May 6th and I got a NoF regarding my company's address from Harrisburg SESA.

Status update

Wow Harrisburg shows processing Aug'03 cases. My priority is Jul'17 and i haven't heard anything from the lawyer yet...

Thanks.

check out with your lawyer

pop420us

Wow Harrisburg shows processing Aug'03 cases. My priority is Jul'17 and i haven't heard anything from the lawyer yet...

Thanks

Pop420us.

I think you need to talk to your lawyer. From what I hear they are mid way into August.

Thanks

any updates?

Hi Guys,

I heard from my company represenataive that Harrisburg SESA has started to process Sept'03. But i do not see any update from july/ sugust filer. Any movement for guys in July/ Aug '03?

status

My lawyer has no idea whether my application is moved to DOL or not. She told me that SESA doesn't send the status on all the cases. Don't know what to do. My SESA date is Jul'18.

Good site

But this site is listing only cases received till 12/03. Hopefully they update this site very often..

pop420us
But this site is listing only cases received till 12/03. Hopefully they update this site very often

Did you try the AVM?

DOL

Today i got confirmation from Lawyer that my application has beed moved to DOL. SESA Jul'18. DOL Mar'02.

pop420us Today i got confirmation from Lawyer that my application has beed moved to DOL. SESA Jul'18. DOL Mar'02.

pop420us,
Congrats!! good that you crossed the first hurdel. i think it will take another 4-6 months now.

I hope my turn comes soon .....

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys

my labor is filed from harrisburg on july 08, 2003. my employer haven't received the case number yet. when i asked my company they said they dont always issue case number. AS per their knowledge labor not always notify the applicant about their case number they only issued it to those they ask for RFE.

Any Ideas?...

Thanks
Sethu