Harrisburg, PA Oath in September - Any letters?

krakow007

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
Is anyone in this forum waiting for an oath from Harrisburg PA ? Have any of you started receiving oath letters of invitation (N-445 I believe) for the oath to be held in September of this year ?

Let me know
Thanks.

Hi Krakow007,

Wow! I am suprised u still have not received your oath letter yet, what is going on? Sunny914 got all her process done in a total of 7months at the same DO. Talk about luck, and I got my interview after 9months. I wonder if she had any special circumstances that got her a speedy naturalization.

Anyways, I hope u get your oath letter soon. When I called the harrisburg courts, I was told they only have two oath ceremonies left for the year, one in Sept 29th and the other sometime in November, I hope u get one of these. Good luck and keep your chin up, it will all be over before u know it.

Ya, these are the consequences of living in a small town :). The oath letter is for my wife BTW, then I have to begin my loooong journy towards LPR-hood. We had an info pass appt with the philly do sometime in june and the officer there told us that there is nothing pending with my wife's application and it is upto the harrisburg courts to schedule her for an oath now. In fact she said that the "papers have already gone out of the philly office" (whatever that means). Which is how I happened to talk to the local courts (district and dauphin county courts). Apparently they say that they dont schedule anything except the ceremonies and that they get a list of people who will take the oath about 15 days before. The lady at the district court actually said we could call 2 weeks before the scheduled ceremony and she could look up my wife's name to see if she is scheduled or not. So right now someone must be trying to schedule the ceremony somewhere, I still have not figured out where and who. That is why I decided to see if anyone out here has started receving the letters yet for Harrisburg.
Anyways thanks for the encouragement