H4 visa Help reqd urgently

sippsin

Hi, I wish to apply for an H4 as my wife has got an H1 and she is planning to go to the US in 2-3 weeks time, so that I could visit her sometime. But I am in between jobs right now and I have only a week to join my next company.

What would be a good strategy for me to get a visa right now?

I mean, if I tell I have resigned, I am afraid if they might reject me thinking I am a 'potential immigrant'. If I tell, I am joining next company in 1 week, then they might ask, when I am planning to go and they might need a leave letter from my new Employer as well..

So, actually I wish to hide my new Employer information. Does that actually make me a potential immigrant, as in many forums I have read. I have heard it is difficuilt for husbands to get an H4.

I have booked an Apartment in my home town, which is still under construction. I would get that only by November 2009. Showing the proof of that; would that make them think, I am not going to settle in US? Also I wish to tell, I am taking a 3 months break in my career since I had some health issues (which I actually have since last 1 year). I have the medical records.
Does that help in anyway?

Please advice. Please help! I am all confused.

thanks a lot in advance..

Hi,

My question is to Administrator,please help me on that.
My wife is on H1 but not working now.We want to apply for herand my son's H4.

Her employer told her that he is not able to give her project because of current market.

1.In above case can I file her H4 here or in India.
1.1 If I file her H4 here and USCIS asked current payslip she don't have now.
2.Our son is dependent on her right now.
3.Can my wife and son's stay is legal in US.

Please help me on this.
Thanks in advance.