H4 to H4-EAD indian and canadian passport

sandeepthandra

Hi all,
I have a question regarding H4, Today I have H4 visa and I am going to apply for H4- EAD on Indian passport
In 2 months I will recieve my canadian passport then how I can transfer my H4 EAD indian passport - inprocess application to Canadian passport

Hi all,
I have a question regarding H4, Today I have H4 visa and I am going to apply for H4- EAD on Indian passport
In 2 months I will recieve my canadian passport then how I can transfer my H4 EAD indian passport - inprocess application to Canadian passport
To transfer your H4 EAD application from an Indian to a Canadian passport, contact the USCIS and provide updated passport information.

A request to update information or make changes must be submitted to the appropriate USCIS office or other competent agency. Typically, you will need to provide a copy of your new passport and other required documents, and fill out the appropriate forms to update your information in the system. You may also have to provide proof of a change in your status or passport.