H4 stamping question

tj_007

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have currently applied for H-1B extension and H4 extension for my wife. We are planning a trip to India next month during which I intend to go for having my visa stamped since I do not have a visa stamp.

My wife already has her current H4 stamped till Jun, 2010. We intend to be back in the US by end of May.

Is it necessary for her as well to get her H4 stamped? Please advise.

Hi,

I have currently applied for H-1B extension and H4 extension for my wife. We are planning a trip to India next month during which I intend to go for having my visa stamped since I do not have a visa stamp.

My wife already has her current H4 stamped till Jun, 2010. We intend to be back in the US by end of May.
--------if your wife has Valid visa till june 2010 then she can enter with that visa stamp AND at POE she should show your H1 approval notice at POE and she will get I-94 till your H1 extension. Check her I-94 validity. if they give I-94 till Jun, 2010 she should point it to officer at POE.if still mistake on her I-94 and they give till I-94 till Jun, 2010 then she MUST file H4 extensin with USCIS BEFORE the I-94 gets expired
Is it necessary for her as well to get her H4 stamped?
----not needed but if she wants she can get H4 visa till your H1 visa
Please advise.

-------------