H4 - H1 plz advice

Preetihere

h4 to H1 urgent plz help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
Please advice on my situation.

1)I was on L1 and applied for change of status from L1 to h4.once this was approved(I just saw the approval had not recieved any docs) i had to traval to India becos of my health.

2)while in India i gt 2 know that my H1 gt approved in may end (I797 A with new I-94).
as planned i came back with h4 stamped.
does this effect my h1 which valid from 1 oct 2010 in any way as I am currenly on h4 and plz advice what needs to be done to work from 1 oct
.please help.

Thanks

h4 to H1 urgent plz help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
Please advice on my situation.

1)I was on L1 and applied for change of status from L1 to h4.once this was approved(I just saw the approval had not recieved any docs) i had to traval to India becos of my health.

2)while in India i gt 2 know that my H1 gt approved in may end (I797 A with new I-94).
as planned i came back with h4 stamped.

---------------------your latest entry to US is on H4 status and you are on H4 status till your I-94 validity that you got on POE.
does this effect my h1 which valid from 1 oct 2010 in any way as I am currenly on h4 and plz advice what needs to be done to work from 1 oct
-----------------you may need to file H4 to H1 Change of status OR go out of US get H1 visa stamp and enter on H1 status before you start work on H1. talk to your company lawyer for more info.
.please help.

Thanks
Make sure that employer has job for you after 1 oct 2010 or 1 oct ,2009. I think your H1 start date may be 1 oct ,2009.many change from H4 to H1 and if employer does not have job or does not pay go out of status on H1.