h1b

newgrad23

I'm an international student and i completed my master's degree and graduated in summer 2023. I applied for my initial opt outside 30 days rule and my application got rejected and SEVIS was terminated. I applied for a new university, received an admit and then went to Mexico to get my F1 visa stamping and my new SEVIS is activated . right now, I'm on CPT where I'm working full time as an intern. my company offered me H1B visa based on the master's quota since I had one masters already. the lottery got picked up and now i need some advice on
1. how to proceed whether to apply for H1B or not?
2. what documents should be kept ready if at all i plan to proceed with H1B processing (which master's i20 should i submit for processing either the first master's degree or second masters?)
3. can i go for premium processing or the regular one?
4. what would happen if my H1B gets denied, can i still be on F1 student Visa as I'm on CPT for second masters?
5. what would happen if my H1B gets approved, when can i officially quit my college and convert to H1B?
6. should i have to go to india for Visa interview as soon as possible, in case my H1B gets approved?