H1B Visa Applying Question - Urgent - Jim/Jaxen .. Plz Help

src1

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have this question and I hope the experienced there can help me out.
My company A was going bankrupt and hence I was laid off in Dec 2001. Another consulting company B offered to process my H1B and applied for it. I got my receipt notice by Feb 19th 2002. Meanwhile I was looking for projects and have NOT had any luck and no paychecks from Company B.
My H1B is NOT YET approved for Company B. I was told earlier in this forum that its NOT a MUST that one should start working till ur H1B is approved.

Now I have found a job with Company C. How can I file a for a transfer with Company C??? Do I need the MOST recent paychecks???

So in this case how do I go about applying for the VISA??? Will my OLD paychecks and a proof that I had applied for another h1B visa be enough???

I need to get an answer fast to my Company C... so please help....

Options

If you want to file company A to Company C now you need paystubds from Company A. Since your latest paystub is more than 6 months old your H1 might be denied or you might have to get a new I94 before workign for company C.

If you want to file B to C, you still need paystubs from B or H1 approval of company B.
There is no easy way out.