H1B Status Problem

WAC# Status Check - Error Message

gvenu_reddy,

I received my WAC# today and I checked my status online and I am getting the same error message that you were getting.

Thought I would update you.

WAC# Status Error Message

vin12031976,

Does your status online reflect any errors or does it give you the appropriate message ?

The error message being as follows :-
"Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application"

Last edited by a moderator:
gvenu_reddy,

Thanks for your support. So have they mailed in your H-1 yet or do you have to collect it from somewhere ?

My application was sent for H1B transfer on July 7th in CA. It is under Premium processing. I have not received any receipt notice or approval notice till now. Since there are few people who have the same expereince. Can you please share your experience. Is this common in CA. Is such delay common in CA.
Thanks

So Frustrating

Has anybody else encountered this odd error while checking his/her status ?

"Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application"

Last edited by a moderator:
H-1 Filing Date Query

gvenu_reddy,

Was 23 May mentioned as the application received date in your receipt and that's how you were able to state that your application got filed on 23 May ?

OR

Did you or your lawyer mail in the documents on 23 May ?

Hi amit drummer.

My employer filed H1 on June 7th and i got the receipt number in 15 days. when checked for status by using the recipt number , it is giving me error message that

"Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application" .

But for my husband it says that "the case has been filed on the june 7th and it will takes 90 - 120 days to process the file", both of us filed on same date by the same lawyer.

still waiting for the online status.. :confused:

Thanks & Regards

H-1 Status Reflected Online

gvenu_reddy,
The status of my H-1 finally got displayed online. It's under processing.

Padma,
Hold on a bit, I am sure your H-1 status will reflect online as well.

Congratulations

padma kumar,

Many many congratulations to you and your husband for your H-1.

Some Questions :-
Was June 8th the receving date on your Notice of Receipt ?
Was your's normal or premium processing ?

Thanks amit,

1. No , we filed on june 8th and received the Notice of Receipt around 20th of june.

2. Ours was normal processing.

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com