H1b rejected ----I797 taken from me.

viswanadha_rv

Registered Users (C)
Hi
my visa has been rejected in canada and the I797 form of action has been taken from me .what does it mean...? does it mean that i cant apply for the visa again with that application...?please do provide with some valuable information.

Regards

Hi
my visa has been rejected in canada and the I797 form of action has been taken from me .what does it mean...? does it mean that i cant apply for the visa again with that application...?please do provide with some valuable information.

Regards

Why? surely, they would have given you a reason, which you either are not willing to share or there is something else?

Hi
there is nothing that is not right for me.I am a masters student in canada for the past 4 years with experience in work in india prior to that.she said she cant evaluate me and asked me to give my form I797.I have a rejected F1 before that and as i am concerned should be the reason.
I just wanted to know the reason or the consequences of taking a I797...? I posted a thread with the truth and inquisitiveness of my case and any knowledge from others would help to proceed next...?
There is no actual reason from the VO for rejecting my case as yet and things do happen this way sometimes other than myself anticipating.Do post answers if u know anything valuable other than writing useless responses.
I apologize others for the response i am giving to rchandran_19 as that is not the way u need to ask of the full detailed part of my story.
if at all u dont know ....just try to learn from now..?

Hi
there is nothing that is not right for me.I am a masters student in canada for the past 4 years with experience in work in india prior to that.she said she cant evaluate me and asked me to give my form I797.I have a rejected F1 before that and as i am concerned should be the reason.
I just wanted to know the reason or the consequences of taking a I797...? I posted a thread with the truth and inquisitiveness of my case and any knowledge from others would help to proceed next...?
There is no actual reason from the VO for rejecting my case as yet and things do happen this way sometimes other than myself anticipating.Do post answers if u know anything valuable other than writing useless responses.
I apologize others for the response i am giving to rchandran_19 as that is not the way u need to ask of the full detailed part of my story.
if at all u dont know ....just try to learn from now..?

Lets keep the discussion at a more professional level. Don't keep on saying that "there is no reason for VO to deny your H1". Please come out of that mind set. You have a problem and you have to start looking at all aspects.

1) Check the company that sponsored your H1, whether its in a good standing. (for eg: is it blacklisted, do they have pror problem with H1s etc)

2) Your F1 has nothing to do here. Even my F1 visa was once denied, now I am on H1.

3) you said "I am a masters student in canada for the past 4 years..". Is the MS course 4 years? Do you have work experience after that (at least 1 year)?
Did you make sure the work experience that you have in India are related to the type of job that you are going to undertake in US?

4) You said "Do post answers if u know anything valuable other than writing useless responses" ...first look at your post and read for yourself and ask if it makes any sense at all? You have to straighten up your attitude, pal? Ain't gonna work.

5) Before blaming others, look deep within first, maybe that's where the solution to your problem lies.

Lets keep the discussion at a more professional level. Don't keep on saying that "there is no reason for VO to deny your H1". Please come out of that mind set. You have a problem and you have to start looking at all aspects.

1) Check the company that sponsored your H1, whether its in a good standing. (for eg: is it blacklisted, do they have pror problem with H1s etc)

2) Your F1 has nothing to do here. Even my F1 visa was once denied, now I am on H1.

3) you said "I am a masters student in canada for the past 4 years..". Is the MS course 4 years? Do you have work experience after that (at least 1 year)?
Did you make sure the work experience that you have in India are related to the type of job that you are going to undertake in US?

4) You said "Do post answers if u know anything valuable other than writing useless responses" ...first look at your post and read for yourself and ask if it makes any sense at all? You have to straighten up your attitude, pal? Ain't gonna work.

5) Before blaming others, look deep within first, maybe that's where the solution to your problem lies.

Better not to post any response if the poster doesn’t give full details of case.you were just asking to understand the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP,

From your post, it appears that your visa was denied and there is no use pursuing it again this year. Unless you can post more details about your employer or the VO's response, this is the best answer you are going to get.

Seeing the consul lifted the I-797 from the OP, I reckon the consul is convinced that the I-797 was approved in error or there is fraud involved. In either case, the OP needs to divulge all the details