H1B query

rsushma

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I had my H1B petition filed in NSC on July 28th of July,after a looooong wait of 5 months today I find that they have asked for RFE.

Can anyone help me on what it will be like,I am yet to talk to my employer.Currently I am residing in India and working here.But a US employer has filed my petition.

Can anyone please tell me what my situation is all about ? I am unable to understand.

Thanks
Sushma

rsushma said:
Hi,

I had my H1B petition filed in NSC on July 28th of July,after a looooong wait of 5 months today I find that they have asked for RFE.

Can anyone help me on what it will be like,I am yet to talk to my employer.Currently I am residing in India and working here.But a US employer has filed my petition.

Can anyone please tell me what my situation is all about ? I am unable to understand.

Thanks
Sushma

Hi! rsushma- Can you please let me know your h1-B extension file date and etc? I have filed in OCT 26 and wanted to know , when to Expect my H1-B approval.

Same case with me

Mine was filed on Aug 23rd, 2004 and recently I also received an RFE, which means that they need some more info/evidence to process the case.
After that what has happened on your case? I just wanted to estimate how much more time do they need to process cases where there has been RFE. Please let me know your experiences.

Then On FEB 15 I have applied for Premium Processing got approval on FEB 26. I have to pay some 1000 + 150.00 for Fees. Now Looks like they are up to speed.

hi sushma

one my friend filed for h1b on july 27th 2004 and he got RFE just like you on December 23rd 2004. They asked to produce education evaluation and due date was march 17th 2005. So, his Employer's lawyer replied to the RFE and yet waiting for the new status.

Let me know if any questions.

Thanks

hi all

looks like they had asked for education evaluation and my employer replied them...now again they have asked an RFE asking if the project still exists for me to work.

wht happened rest of you ? did you guys get your approval ?

rsushma said:
hi all

looks like they had asked for education evaluation and my employer replied them...now again they have asked an RFE asking if the project still exists for me to work.

wht happened rest of you ? did you guys get your approval ?

Your sponser must submit the project contract agreement with their client to INS, where you are going to work. Also advisable to produce an itenary of your job (i.e) for three years where you are going to work, if more than one project /client with exact dates and description of work for each project to prove that the project is still avilable for you.