H1B filed on 4/3 to VSC, no receipt, check not cashed!!!

Yeah...same here

My HR filed H1-B transfer thru premium on 7th April 2006...No recept till 25th April 2006 .. :( :mad:
I don't know what to do ...

My H1B was also filed on 4/3. But have not received the receipt yet. But I have been told by my consulting firm that their check has been enchased.

Is there any thing we can do

Yeah ..Monk thanks for the hope.....But Is there any thing we can do ..like with fedex receipt number can I start working for new employer. Can I call USCIS and ask how much more time it may take...I have already resigned from current job thinking that premium case comes in 15 days :confused:

pl/sql

I understand your frustrations. Hang in there dont do anything that you will regret later. I am guessing you will be in legal status as you have proof of having sent the paperwork in time. However USCIS is a very fair agency from what I have seen so if the dealy is from their side they will definetly consider your case.

Keep the faith boy and it will be all well.

Regular. Also check with your employer if the check they sent is cashed. If it is the receipt number is usually written on the check.

Same Here

Filed for 7th Year extension h1 and H4 renewal around 21st March,
the check is not cashed yet and no receipt number.
H1 expiring on june 21st.
HR is saying they have the letter delivery confirmation.

Need to file again ? Any Ideas ??

MonkMonk said:
Regular. Also check with your employer if the check they sent is cashed. If it is the receipt number is usually written on the check.

Thanks Monk for ur positive reply...I m hangin in there...I did call USCIS but the customer service have no clue...they said that even for premium case it may take 30 days to generate a receipt number...... :eek:
So I will check with my company if check is encashed ..will keep u all posted..
hope is keeping me alive
Pl/sql

Please Update

I applied for H1 7th Year extension for me and my wife H4 around march 21st. As of today the check is not cashed and no receipt number. Little worried.. what to do ?

Please update this forum if anyone receives the receipt number.

One more question : Can we file again ? If so will it cause any problems because of 2 applications ??

receipt

sent on 04/07

receipt date : 4/26

received reciept yesterday from CSC

SAIK

any update

Guys,
Please let me know if any one who has applied for H1 transfer through premium processing in April has received the notice or email confirmation from USCIS or approval. What was the time line?

Thank you
np_ut

Last edited by a moderator:
my friend got the receiot and the approval at the same time i guess his is 9th year extension, Applied on Apr 17th Premium. HR sent it to vermont and from there it got transfered to California.
Mine applied on Apr 18th,regular - no news yet.

The7zen,

When did your friend receive the approval. Mine was applied on 21st premium. the cheques are not encahsed yet. Did u check with ur lawyers if the cheqes were encashed?

Thanks
np_ut

No receipt number till date

Hi Friends,

Mine h1 was filed on 1st week of April to Nebraska center.Thats what HR told me .But nor receipt till 3rd May.

What should I do.They said they filed under Premium .Plz help....I am losing all my hopes of life............

:mad:

pl/sql,

dont loose hope. it will come thru.. i am in a similar situation. were u able to find if the cheques were encashed..

i have heard that you can start working for the new employer once you file. the fedex tracking number is the proof that you have submitted for transfer...
but it is safer to wait until you get the receipt. i am facing the same dilemma...
np_ut