H1 Transfer,Is revalidation required to reenter

kkdubey

Hi I came to US by company A and my Visa on passport is through that,Now I changed job and got it transfered to Company B. I am planning to travel to India. Its been 4 months i am working with new company.Is it required for me to again goto US consulate in INdia for getting a new Visa stamped for company B before coming to US.
Please let me know since presently the stamping dates are very late after feb and I need to travel now

No, you can travel as long as you have a valid H1 visa in your passport. A new stamping is not required simply for changing employers.

H1 revalidation

Hi Thanks for the reply ,that means I may reenter USA back on the previous visa ,and I just need to carry the new Papers. I am correct. Do you suggest me to go to a lawyer before taking this plunge or it is sure.

Thanks

Travelling without revalidation

Hi

Is there anyone who had travelled recently to india and have entered without getting a revalidation for the new company.
( I came to US through A whose Visa is still valid ,howver i changed company to B and now want to travel , so just by carrying new company papers can I travel)