h1 transfer and h4 status ?

anchoori

Registered Users (C)
hi group,

I Got my h1 approved from Company A , at the same time my wife also got h4 stamping from company A itself,she did not come to united states till now, now i applied for h1 transfer to company B. and now working for new company B, can my wife come to united states with the old H4 stamping done from my company A , as i did not get the new h1 approval.

please send email also to sree52@yahoo.com

thanks in advance.

Anchoori sridhar.

anchoori said:
hi group,

I Got my h1 approved from Company A , at the same time my wife also got h4 stamping from company A itself,she did not come to united states till now, now i applied for h1 transfer to company B. and now working for new company B, can my wife come to united states with the old H4 stamping done from my company A ,
---- YES, if you are on valid H1 status, it does not matter if her H4 was based on A or B petition. if you have your recent H1 approval notice then send it to her becase if she shows H4 valis Visa in passport AND your new H1 approval notice then she will get I-94 valid till your H1 approval notice. if you dont have H1 approval notice in hand then if she entres with H4 visa stamp then she will get I-94 till validity of H4 Visa stamp and if that happen you need to file her H4 extension with form I-593 with USCIS BEFORE her I-94 gets expire
as i did not get the new h1 approval.

please send email also to sree52@yahoo.com

thanks in advance.

Anchoori sridhar.