H1 Prevailing Wage

the

Registered Users (C)
My wife is about to file for H1-B but just found out that the prevailing wage is about 5% higher than her actual wage.
Is this going to cause any problem during the application phase and what is she supposed to do?
Thanks.
:confused:

Applying for H1-B Visa

I am on H4 visa and want to apply for H1-B.The employer has a firm with less than 10 employees.I have B.com and MBA degrees from India.What all documents are needed?How much time will it take from approaching you and getting H1-B visa in hand?Do you think premium processing is advisable due to cap limit and its already mid july?

vipin13 said:
I am on H4 visa and want to apply for H1-B.The employer has a firm with less than 10 employees.I have B.com and MBA degrees from India.What all documents are needed?How much time will it take from approaching you and getting H1-B visa in hand?Do you think premium processing is advisable due to cap limit and its already mid july?

First get LCA from SWA.(Which gives minimum precvailing wage at your state where you are going to work. Then only other INS petition. Better go thorugh an attorney, if you are new to H1 process. if this is first H1 for your employer, dfinitely they are going to get RFE regarding their business standing.