H1 not stamped, cannot get vacation to leave, need to get married, help....!

SFBS

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,
I have my H1b approval notice, but I have not stamped it in my passport. I was thinking about going to pakistan to get it stamped. I called the Embassy in Islamabad, and a lady over there told me that it would take about roughly 40 days for me to get my stuff taken care of. I do not think that i can get that long of a vacation. I do not want to take the risk.
My green card is in the last stage, but i have not put it in yet as I want to get married. To make matters worst, my fiance is in Pakistan. She has a valid visitor\'s visa. My question is, if she comes here and we get married, can she stay back...so that i can apply for my last stage of the green card. I just feel that this stupid 21 screening law is not leaving me with much options. Please someone help me.....!
Thanks in Advance,
Farhan

Yes, I believe she can

Best to call her here on a visitor visa, change her visa to student (F1) and then get married. you can even get married while she is on Visitor, but only after shes been here a while. If u marry immediately on her arrival they may say it was fradulant.