H1 job/visa for MS in Healthcare Admin - any experiences?

atlantabhopali

Registered Users (C)
Hey folks,

One of my buddies is evaluating getting into MS in Healthcare Admin program. Does anyone has any experience in getting a job on H1 after doing MS in Healthcare Admin? Is it a pretty common practice, like in the IT area? Are many hospitals open to it?

Please advise.

Regards,

- ab

Any job category, if you have a sponser and you have a required degree, you will get H1. H1 is not only for computer guys, it is for all with University degree in their field.

atlantabhopali said:
Hey folks,

One of my buddies is evaluating getting into MS in Healthcare Admin program. Does anyone has any experience in getting a job on H1 after doing MS in Healthcare Admin? Is it a pretty common practice, like in the IT area? Are many hospitals open to it?

Please advise.

Regards,

- ab

But...

I understand that you "can" get the H1 for any university degree.. I am wondering if it is a common practice in that industry based on the needs, and if many hospitals hire on H1.

Any experiences??

Many hospital hires MS dieticians, MS Physicians assistance on H1B.
Unless you search for a job you will not come across a employer, if you know the employer it is very easy to find out whether they sponsor you.

General rule if an Employer need an employee very badly they will opt for any visa.

atlantabhopali said:
I understand that you "can" get the H1 for any university degree.. I am wondering if it is a common practice in that industry based on the needs, and if many hospitals hire on H1.

Any experiences??