H1 Extension

rsane

Registered Users (C)
My H1 Extension was filed on September 30th. I haven't received an approval as yet. They are currently processing October 20th applications. Is anyone in the same category as I am?

Thanks,

The processing date moved to October 31st but no update as yet. Have you received anything?

Originally posted by rsane
The processing date moved to October 31st but no update as yet. Have you received anything?

Did you try Contacting the National Service Center or your lawyer. I have seen in this forum that some people have got RFE's and may be your lawyer has not intimated you on this. Just a thought.

Luckyluck.

My H1 extension was filed on Sept 30th. No response yet. Lawyer called USCIS and was informed that they would update us in 4 weeks. We have not received any RFEs

Thanks,
Sri

My lawyer told me the same thing. They have submitted a "Case Inquiry" and will hear back from USCIS in about 3 to 4 weeks.

Very Disturbing....

Originally posted by scn0718
My H1 extension was filed on Sept 30th. No response yet. Lawyer called USCIS and was informed that they would update us in 4 weeks. We have not received any RFEs

Thanks,
Sri

Seven Months and still no approval. This is a very distrubing trend. I think yours is not an isolated case. New H1's are processed within a month or so. Extension is taking a long long time. What can we do about this. Should we write to Rajiv Khanna about this.

Luckyluck

Any Approvals

Vermont Service center processing H1B extentions as on Nov 3rd. Has any one received their H1 extentions lately.

Lukcyluck

I received my H1 extension on May 7th.
My visa had expired on Nov 30th. Can I go for H1 stamping in Toronto/Ottawa (with visa expiry > 6 months)?

Thanks,
Sri

scn0718 said:
I received my H1 extension on May 7th.
My visa had expired on Nov 30th. Can I go for H1 stamping in Toronto/Ottawa (with visa expiry > 6 months)?

Thanks,
Sri

I have seen in this forum that people has gone to Canada to get their H1B stamped. But you better contact your lawyer or the INS before you go to Canada.
One Question. When did you file for H1 extention and how long did it take you to get it.

Luckylucky

Hi,
I got my H1 extension approved today. Checked it online. My ND was Nov 3rd,and it said approved on May 12th.

So, they seem to be picking up now.

Good luck

my rd is 29 oct 2003. still h1b ext is pending and current processing date is nov 28. is there anyone in the same boat?

H1B Ext Approved

EAC0407650516

Receipt Date January 23 04
Approval Date June 1 04

Below are I-140 details

Mine was filed on 18th Dec 03 and I'm still waiting. How did you find out about the aproval? Did you check it on the internet or you've got the aproval notice? The reason I'm asking is to know how quickly these guys update their web site...

Thanks

rrmaron said:
EAC0407650516

Receipt Date January 23 04
Approval Date June 1 04

Below are I-140 details

pgarg said:
Mine was filed on 18th Dec 03 and I'm still waiting. How did you find out about the aproval? Did you check it on the internet or you've got the aproval notice? The reason I'm asking is to know how quickly these guys update their web site...

Thanks
Internet site was updated immediately and I was sent an email on the same day 6/1 and now have the approval in hand