H1 B Premium Transfer - Receipt Delay May 25th filing

xe_na

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

WILLISTON, VT has received my H1B transfer on 25th May(As per fedex delivery info) It has been 12 days since then and I have not received confirmation receipt.

Cheques are not encashed and I called up INS and they do not have my info in the system.

Is anyone else seeing the same issue, how long it is taking in recent timings to obtain receipt?

Thanks in advance,
Shalabh

Your H1b receipt date is not the date that Fedex delivered your file.
I sent my application on 5/18. I never got the reciept notice, but finally it got approved today as per my school. They cashed my checks on 6/2.

me neither

My attorney filed mine on May 25 and I have not received the receipt yet.
Let's keep each other posted.

Thanks,

Vivek

It seems to be very random- I have heard people get their approval in less than a week while for some, it seems to be more than a couple of weeks. I have applied for a h1b transfer through pp, hoping to get the receipt by the end of the week (thats what my attorney has mentioned), so lets see. Keep me posted on your status as well.

Receipt not received yet

I filed my fresh H-1B under graduate Quota and sent the application through fedex on June 5th and they must have received by June 8th. Checks not cleared yet.

How long can it take more to get the receipt.
Please keep updating on the board about your status.
Thanks

H1b receipt

My H1B+H4 was submitted on June 8th at VSC. Notice dated June 19th came through today (June 23rd).

Dhooda said:
I filed my fresh H-1B under graduate Quota and sent the application through fedex on June 5th and they must have received by June 8th. Checks not cleared yet.

How long can it take more to get the receipt.
Please keep updating on the board about your status.
Thanks
??????????????????????????????????????????

H-1B Case regular:: Sent application on June 5, shows the receipt date of June 26th.
Just today I got the Receipt.

Does any body have any Idea How do they count the days of processing from Date of Application received actually(June 10) or the Date on Receipt Notice (June 26th).

So when should I get my H-1B now by latest
Thanks

waiting on receipt for 45+ days

sent application to USCIS California center May 7th. Still no receipt (June 26 2007). Applied for H-1B Change of employer. Anyone have similar delays?? any info would really help.

thanks!
waiting

waiting for receipt

Hi

I have applied for H1 transfer last week through a company A. USCIS received the application on 10th Jul. Still now there is no receipt as it is done thru PP. Is anyone in a similar position. Please share if u get any updates.

Thanks.

Sent on Jul 9

I am in the same situation. USCIS received the packet on Jul 9. Applied through premium processing. Check is not en cashed yet. No receipt number yet.

Got the receipt.

Hi Desap,
I was informed by the employer that they have got the receipt number through e-mail. Hopefully u wuld have also got it by this time. Good luck.

No Receipt yet

Thanks a lot, Avisk. But my employer says that he has not received the receipt yet. Any one in the same boat? My application courier reached USCIS on July 10.

13 july file till no receipt

USCIS received the courier on 13th july , still now update of receipt or approval. Done thru PP for h-1b Transfer

santhosh