H-1 revalidation tracker in St.Louis/Washington

This is unwieldy....

I know all the respondents are going to throw a ruckus. I dont think I want to know how things moved in July 2002 to carry this thread to give useful info. And that is why I am intervening...

So I am inviting suggestions here. There is a revalidation sub forum. What will it take for you folks to move there?

What kind of structure should we adopt? would a revolving 3 month (always the past 3 months posts are maintained in the tracker thread or...your suggestion) model work for us?

Come on, we want to have an effective tracker not sob stories (why do they have to give long explanations why their tracker info looks weird huh??)

Will watch this thread for suggestions for a while (meanwhile continue to post your tracker info)

jaxen:
I would advise, close this thread.
I opened another one where in i invirted every body to post the march validation tracking!

please make them month by month tracking threads, so that all the folks who submitted for validation in a specific month can get info for tracking for that month on that month's forum .
This way we can keep teh info segregated and we dont have to search in 100 thread.
just my 2 cents.

Spoke to a visa officer

Hi,
Just now I spoke to a visa officer by calling 202 - 663 - 1225 with option 1 & 0. After 50 min. wait, a lady officer told me that they are still processing Feb end St. Louis Receipt Dates thru March first week SL RDs( I forced her to say exact date in the first week of March, but she dont want to say ).
I told her my SL RD is March 10th, immediately she replied saying I should wait for another two weeks :confused: .

But, as per other forums( murthy . com), some of the people( whose SL RDs falls on March 11th,12th,17th,23rd,...
) got their Passports surprisingly.... :mad:

hope this helps. pls post the happenings.
Thanks,
crao_a
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
revalidate

I have been watching this thread for some time. I never called BCIS. Here is my detail:-

sent 24-Mar-03
SL Date - dont know
DC date - dont know
Stamping date : 2nd June
Received date : 4th June

Thanks
aka

hi guys

i am new to this thread...

i had sent my application to St Louis and it was received there May 12th....

when am i going to get it back.. ? any way to track it down

looks like that it takes around 3-4 months

Hi got my passport with visa stamped!!!(with a lot of delay)

St Louis RD- Feb 27th
visa issued -June 3rd
PP RD back - June 5th

Hope this helps, thankx for all the messages that help to keep track of your case....

Passport Received

Hello,
I received my passport stamped today after a loong time!!

St. Louis SD Feb 28th 2003
St. Louis RD Mar 3rd 2003
Visa Stamped Date June 9th2003
Passport RD June10th 2003

Good Luck for those who are waiting :) .
Thanks,
-Mjc

Last edited by a moderator:
Received Passport stamped

Mailed on March29,2003
Received St.louis March31,2003.
Received passport stamped : June12,2003

Visa type: H4

Good luck to all of you.

docs sent on Mar 13th
docs Received by Embassy on Mar 15th

VISA Stamped on June 3
Passport received on June 11th.

Ashok

Time to Receive PP back

Does anyone know how long does it take to receive the PP back after we request for withdraw the application.

My friend had an emergency to go to India & he got the passport fast. It depends on what Reply Envelop you have if its a next day service you get it the next day. if its regular mail .. it would take 5 days.

I am Sorry for the ignorance

One can track St. Louis received date by FedEx tracking #

How do you track Washington DC date? How do you know When papers reach DC?

I would really appreciate your feedback in this regard

Visa re-validation

My Passport has the visa validation which is expired in 2001 November. Can I send it for re-validation to St. Louis for the current H1 validation which expires in 2004

Nope. If you want re-validation at St.Louis then you should send it there before one year completes after expeiration.

Re: Re: Re: My sent date is 14th...

Originally posted by logicators
April!

logicators
logicators, please post in the april visa revalidation trackers thread for public's consumption.