H-1 revalidation tracker in St.Louis/Washington

Congrats Sripri

Hearty congrats Sripri !! Join the happy campers!!

Iam still waiting for the passport :confused: (it's almost 6 weeks!!)

Can you let me know the documentation for H4 revalidation??

Next week ...iam planning to send my wife and kids passports for revalidation...
Thanks a lot!!
regards,

What should the "comprehensive letter" from the employer contain? Is it ok if it just states that the visa holder is employed from so and so date and draws xxx salary or is anything else required?

Thanks

Hi,Naushad, Natla

Hi, Naushad/Ntala,

Have you received your passports? I am still waiting.

:confused: :mad:

H4,H1 revalidation

Venkyram

Along with my husband's H1 papers ,i sent my passport
and marriage certificate(just in case).Also my husband got a letter from his co. requesting them to stamp my passport as well.this might not be needed but just in case.

i was very confused and worried as i had read a lot about h4 transfer application along with h1 transfer.But i got mine stamped just with my husband's documents.

All the best to you .

Re: H4,H1 revalidation

Did you get Passport stamped without H4 Approval notice.

Could you pl provide all information about your case and what you did.

thanks...

Hi Sukhesh,
my husband's co. applied for his H1 transfer.our old visas were valid till december.we sent our visas for stamping with all the documents i have already mentioned before and got our passports back with the stamp.

it's been a big relief after months and months of waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my passport with visa stamp...

Hi Yawn,

I received my passport with the new visa stamp. I'm so glad that
waiting is over :). Just my info for the people who are waiting.

Sent: Oct 7th
Received By DOS: oct 8th.
Visa Stamped: Nov20
Passport received by me: Nov 22

all the best

thanks

Passport Sent for Revalidation

Any Replies for the passport sent - Received Oct 14 , When should i xpect back !

Thanks

Received passport back...but not my wife's!!!

Friends -

Wife and I sent our passports for H4 & H1 revalidations respectively.

Received back a package with both our passports - my passport has the visa, but they asked for the I-797 for my wife - apparently they have misplaced it!

Anyone been in this situation? How long do you think it will take for her passport to come back? They have given a reference number so I would assume that it should not take them weeks to correlate the case once again!!!

Details -
Sent - Oct 3
Recv @ St. Louis - Oct 4
My visa date - Nov 12
Recvd ppt back - Nov 18 (wonder why the long lapse between visa date and fedex return!)

Any thoughts?

thanks a lot

Re-Validation

Hi,

Sent Passport for Reval -- Oct 11
Recvd by DOL -- Oct 14,

No status yet,

FACE-OFF, if you get any responce or status pls let me know, as we have a very similar case

Regards
Huz

Passport received Oct 15, 2002

Huz/Face-off,

My passport was received by re-validation Dept. in St. Louis on Oct 15. Please post on this forum when you recieve your revalidated/stamped passport back?

Thanks.

sanjeev_malik@yahoo.com

For Yawn

Q1. When did you send your passport for Re-Validation to St. Louis?
Q2. What was the turn around time for your case?

Passport Sent for Revalidation

HUZ/ cpDelhi

:(

Still no traces of my passport and whenever i try to enquire with the DOS guys, get the phone line busy and i am sick of calling them too. I have been tracking my Fedex return track no, which stil does not have any info. I will surely keep you all posted but appreciate the same.

Many Thanks!

it is on Fedex Vehicle

Hi all:

Here are the details of Passport Revalidation:

Sent on : Oct 7th 2002
Receved on Oct 8th 2002

it reached Fedex office on 22nd at 10.30 pm.
asper the fedex tracking information it is on fedex vehicle for delivery.
Hope it should be stamped.

Thanks....

Got passport back Friday 11/22

Had sent Fed Ex Sep 30, 2002
Received by DOS: OCT 1, 2002

Received passport back Friday 11/22/02. My old visa had "cancelled without prejudice" stamp on it.
Thank God

FYI: The new visa stamp has changed. I just did stamping last yr in Canada, and new visa shape is different.

Called DOS

Face-off,

Passport sent to DOS on Oct 14, 2002
Passport reached DOS on Oct 15, 2002

Called DOS today to enquire about the status of my re-validation application. The DOS rep said it could take upto 12 weeks. Since my application has been in DOS for only 6 weeks, I needed to wait.

When I told that I had plans to leave US in month of December, she said it might be sooner also.

That's it.

Thanks.