H-1 Laid off

Continue my GC on leave of absence, still in my labour stage

hello all, need some help. I will be laid of in a month. But I have requested that i be given extended leave of absence and company continues to support my GC
Q1: Will having extended leave (maybe even a year and a half) with a letter stating that i can join in the same position after obtaining my GC affect my filing the I140 and counselor processing?
Q2: I believe i dont need paystubs on leave of absence - only employment letter: Is this true? Will this affect for any stage?
Q3: Can i take a leave of absence from here and be on another H1 with another company working/earning in the US? how does this affect my chance for my GC?
Q4: If i take another H1 and file my GC from there, then what happens to the GC with this current company?

We all have to roll with the punches but would appreciate input from all you great people.Thanks so much to all in advance

What is you RD and which service center is this? And as far as you get paid it should not matter....

No Title

Try to get a job in the same job classification as your previous job. Your green card is safe as you are beyond the 6 months period after filing 485.