Greencard Renewal - what documents needed?

oren200

Registered Users (C)
Recieved FP appointment for GC renewal ( I-90) but am not sure:

do you need to bring with you to appointment anything more than your original GC? what else could they ask for?

thanks

The appointment notice should tell you what you need to bring. All they asked for during my appointment was the original gc, the appointment notice and my driver's license.

I got very strange email from USCIS after filing I-90 online and making the payment. Email says:

Dear USCIS e-Filing I-90 Applicant,

Our records show that you recently submitted to USCIS a form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card, using the USCIS e-Filing System. USCIS has recently changed its process for the submission of I-90 supporting documentation.

In order to follow the most recent USCIS process, please mail all initial evidence and supporting documentation for your I-90 application to the following address:

National Benefits Center
Attn: E-filed I-90 Application
P O Box 648012
Lee's Summit, MO 64002

If you have not done so already, please submit all supporting documentation as soon as possible to prevent delays in processing your application. Attach a copy of your e-Filing I-90 Confirmation Receipt as a cover page for the supporting documentation you are submitting.

You will receive a notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your biometrics taken, if your name has changed since the issuance of your Permanent Resident Card, then you must bring evidence to support the name change (e.g., birth certificate, marriage certificate, applicable court document, etc.) at the time of your appointment.

what does it mean?
what they mean by - USCIS has recently changed its process for the submission of I-90 supporting documentation.

am not sure if I need to do anything ! can someone help?

I think you received an automatically generated email that we all got after appyling online. Yes we're all confused by it too :). I just ignored it, went to my biometrics appointment and got my new card in a couple months. There's another thread on this same issue but I can't seem to post the URL. Just search my other posts and you should be able to find it.