green card

amanraj

Registered Users (C)
ma parent's r going to get usa green card because they r immidiate relative of usa citizen. i am 16yrs old . can i also get green card as iam dependent on them(cspa)??? thnx in advance

Hi!You need to go through a set of procedures for that.In order to apply for a Family-Based Green Card, you must be sponsored by a family member in the U.S. If the sponsor is a U.S. citizen, then he or she must be the foreign applicant's husband or wife, mother or father, brother or sister or son or daughter. If the sponsor is a Lawful Permanent Resident (also known as a "Green card Holder"), then he or she must be the foreign applicant's spouse or child.ALL THE BEST

After your parents get their green card, they can sponsor your GC for you. If they are already US Citizens they can sponsor your green Card in the following manner.
- Your parents have to file in an Immigrant Petition to establish the relationship between you and your parents.
- Once the Immigrant petition is approved, they need to file the GC application
forms I-130 and I-485 are used for this purpose.
If your parents are already U.S. Citizens then these two steps can be combined into one.
Good Luck!!

ma parent's r going to get usa green card because they r immidiate relative of usa citizen. i am 16yrs old . can i also get green card as iam dependent on them(cspa)??? thnx in advance

Immediate relative (IR) petitions do NOT include any dependents/derivatives. EACH IR needs their own I-130. YOU are not an Immediate Relative of a USC. Are you certain of the type of petitions they have?

WHO petitioned for your parents? Was it YOUR brother or sister? Was one of THEIR brothers or sisters? Was it one of their USC parents? It makes a difference.

yes it was ma sister who applied for them.. is thr any method to get into states

I still can't tell what kind of petition it is. Is it YOUR sister or your MOTHER'S sister. you answered ma sister

ma is short for mother to many people in various languages

If an aunt filed for your mother then you are a derivative.

If your sister filed for her mother then you got nothing to gain from that. AFTER one of your parents gets a greencard they can file file an I-130 for you and you are likely to get a visa as a child of an LPR right before or shortly after you turn 21 (you will PROBABLY be covered by CSPA but you cannot make a calculation BEFORE anything is even filed).