Green Card Received !!!

atique rahman

Registered Users (C)
I just received my card this afternoon. Man that's exciting. I sure will have a wonderful weekend. Wishing the same for you all too.
Atique.

atique rahman
Finally! I hope your name is spelled correctly and it is properly backdated. :rolleyes: My congratulations! :cool:

Dear Atique,

FINALLY!!! Very happy for you Man! I can imagine you partying this weekend!

Morning said:
atique rahman
Finally! I hope your name is spelled correctly and it is properly backdated. :rolleyes: My congratulations! :cool:

Morning, Thanks for your concern. Everything is OK on the card.
Atique.

Atique:

Congratulations! I am glad to hear that your gc is backdated correctly and has no problem with other info on the card. You can finally relax and put the plastic card problem behind you.

Congratulations again and have a nice weekend.

atique rahman said:
I just received my card this afternoon. Man that's exciting. I sure will have a wonderful weekend. Wishing the same for you all too.
Atique.

cchong said:
Atique:

Congratulations! I am glad to hear that your gc is backdated correctly and has no problem with other info on the card. You can finally relax and put the plastic card problem behind you.

Congratulations again and have a nice weekend.

Yes cchong, the way my luck appeared in past after approval of I-485 I was still worried till I receive the actual card. But no, I found out each & every info printed in the card OK. I double checked everything & it's all goooood.
You bet now I can relax & just chill out. No more USCIS till end of 2009 for my citizenship. Now I can sleep well in peace.
Man last seven months after approval it sure was a disaster for me. I could even say it was even better before approval but as soon I got approved & expecting my GC all hell break loose.
Well, my misery is over now. I can put behind all those & enjoy my life as an actual PR now.
Thanks for your mail.
Atique.

congratulations

your nightmare is over now,

its time now to move on in your life and put everything behind you,

my best wishes to you and good luck

When I read your posts I could feel your pain.
finally all is well -
Enjoy the freedom!
Congratulations!

John Smith 1 said:
your nightmare is over now,

its time now to move on in your life and put everything behind you,

my best wishes to you and good luck

You are 100% right john Smith 1. It's over now. I can even die in peace!!! Just joking :) :) :) :)
Thanks for your response.
Atique.