green card question

amele

hi , i have a question soooooooo inportant for me. now i married and planning to apply green card.but 2 years ago i rent my home but the...... renter gave me fake check. i cashed it but the bank told me its fake...
and told me fraudilent alert, is it affect my green card process.
what i should do?.please respond, quickly....
thank you

hi , i have a question soooooooo inportant for me. now i married and planning to apply green card.but 2 years ago i rent my home but the...... renter gave me fake check. i cashed it but the bank told me its fake...
and told me fraudilent alert, is it affect my green card process.
what i should do?.please respond, quickly....
thank you

Why would that affect you?

Did the bank file charges against you? More then likely they noted your account that you couldn't cash checks or that they would not take checks from a particular account.

The suggestion was likely to put a fraud alert on your credit file. This is a normal precaution in the event of unusual activity involving your credit and banking.

so you mean generaly it doesnt effect my green card process, or i pay it to the bank so it ll be dismiss?

If you have taken that money from the bank and not returned that money to the bank, it is a big issue. Most banks put a "hold" on checks to make sure they are good and do not allow you to withdraw the money. I don't understand why you are having a problem.

so credit history does not effect the green card process, am i right? because thats my all concern.

so because of fraudel alert in my history , it ll not affect my green card process,is it sure , ha.....