Green card interview with false accuse arrest ??? plz help

It seems you are just looking/hoping for someone here to agree with the advice your lawyer is giving you. I do not see it happening. Choose wisely and good luck!!!

so i asked her again if they ask me are u arrested what shal i say just to make sure.. she responds _say NO_ ...
so from her words i think i dont have to worry abt anything but i stil have to go my lawyer in the next couple days to make sure that all my paper works are straight ..im keep an update on this case ....PLZ feel free to make comment if you have point of view

Follow your Attorney's Advice , since he/she is the only person who has all the facts about your case and will be best person to give you recommendations .

If you don't tell them, you will more likely than not be caught in a serious lie. I'm not sure why this is such an issue for you. Why not just tell them what happened?

Follow your Attorney's Advice , since he/she is the only person who has all the facts about your case and will be best person to give you recommendations .

I can think of no situation where lying to USCIS under oath is the best course of action.

A lawyer is not guaranteed to give you the best advice, or even good advice. All you are guaranteed is a bill.

thank you guys very much ..i done got my arrest recod and evrything all i have to worry ab now is the interview which me luck!!!!!

thank you guys very much ..i done got my arrest recod and evrything all i have to worry ab now is the interview which me luck!!!!!

What is contained in your arrest record? Is it really an arrest record or incident report? :confused: I haven't seen anywhere in your posting about officers reading you Miranda rights and taking a picture of you and prints. We can wish you luck, but I know you know the definition of luck= when opportunity meet preparation to achieve a desirable outcome. If you are slammed against the wall at the interview regarding this, luck won't be enough, facts would require that you put out the fire which this issue can cause. The crime being alleged against you at the time was a serious one..;)

the latest news is that today morning i had my interview they questioend me for like 45 min and after they told me that they are going to approve my application and stamped on my passport is that mean that evrything alright or they still going to do some further investigation...thank u guys for taking the time

the latest news is that today morning i had my interview they questioend me for like 45 min and after they told me that they are going to approve my application and stamped on my passport is that mean that evrything alright or they still going to do some further investigation...thank u guys for taking the time

Slucker,

You are all clear now. In reading your post correctly, you passport was stamped..:confused: All that needs to happen is for a GC to be mailed to your home which will be the actual card.

Did you have to produce documentation on the false arrest rape issue? :D Congratulations!!!

actualy i denied the arrest bcz i was just brought in for investigation that wht my lawyer told me to do so i knw that nothing on me on the system so i guess i dont have to worry abt that now

actualy i denied the arrest bcz i was just brought in for investigation that wht my lawyer told me to do so i knw that nothing on me on the system so i guess i dont have to worry abt that now

Ok. Let us hope the future is bright for you on this issue. Were you ever able to get the documentation about the incident? If no record exist, then you can't acknowledge something that you cannot prove with indepedent facts. In my own opinion...:)

congratz

you mean to say that u didnt menion abt the arrest anywhere and they didnt come to know,abt i you were not finger printed right that means they didnt check the NLETS record where you resided, could you plz gv few more details on your case like wat were u asked during the interview

hey i was arrested for theft 3 in a mall but never went to jail ,never got fingerprinted the prosecutor sent me a letter to go for a pre trial diversion which would be an altrnative to filing of charges in the courtso currently i am on probation for 11 months do i qualify for petty offence exception also do you think i should disclose this arrest to immigration when i go back to india for visa stamping plz reply