green card in 3months in dallas

EricNeesGC said:
USCIS is getting frustrated with the number of inquires they get and thus are telling people not to inquire for a number of days. Unfortunately, you will get your A# only after the application is entered into the system. The FP letter does arrive in 10 days but I don't know how long has it been taking recently. I am sure they are back-logged (were they ever up-to-date?). Wait for few more days and then you may want to call the customer service number.

EricNeesGC,
Have you requested for the FOIPA to the FBI? In my case, i received the result of FOIPA in just a week and after one more week i was approved.

Fingerprint arrival

Hi everyone,
Its been 14 days since my fingerprints were taken but they have not been received. Should I be concerned yet?

Fingerprints

dfwprofessor said:
Hi everyone,
Its been 14 days since my fingerprints were taken but they have not been received. Should I be concerned yet?

It has been 26 days since my fingerprints were taken but the USCIS Website still does not indicate that they were received. I guess all we can do at this point is wait and see what happens because we are pretty much at their mercy :rolleyes: Has this happened to anyone else? dfwprofessor, please keep us updated on your case status & I'll do the same. Thanks!

Didha said:
EricNeesGC,
Have you requested for the FOIPA to the FBI? In my case, i received the result of FOIPA in just a week and after one more week i was approved.
To be honest, I had been lazy to do FOIPA but I guess I will have to get this thing done also. Should I go and submit the result at the counter in Dallas office? I don't think they will file it in my file. Furthermore, I had been asked not to contact USCIS for 6 months. Any suggestions?

EricNeesGC said:
To be honest, I had been lazy to do FOIPA but I guess I will have to get this thing done also. Should I go and submit the result at the counter in Dallas office? I don't think they will file it in my file. Furthermore, I had been asked not to contact USCIS for 6 months. Any suggestions?

EricNeesGC,
You request for the FOIPA via fax. When you will receive the result by mail you fax it along with another request for your name check status to the FBI. You dont need to deal with the Dallas Office for this.If you need the fax numbers i can give you that. Right now i dont have it with me since i'm at work. Let me know if you need it. Good Luck, Eric.

Last edited by a moderator:
chand311 said:
i was about to submit my AOS application(485, 130 aand alll forms) when i came to know about new PILOT dallas rapid adjustment program.(DORA PROGRAM FOR DALLAS)

My wife who is USC is sponsoring me.

submitted my forms on may 6th.

had the interview the ssame day.

the officer said i would be having fingerprinting in about 10days and then my greeen card should be there in about 2.5 months if the finger prints go well.

filed: may 6th
interview may 6th

questions asked: bills, how long we are staying together, any common bills, photos and 864. Officer said we dont have to apply for EAD and parole as we are going to get the green card in 3months.

any body more interested in knowing about my experience reply to this post.
Dallas rocks.!!!

P.S. i think one has to live in dallas to apply for this program.

Hey CHAND311
how are you? your story really gives me hope and makes me smile so big that i do not even know what to do man. I am a student, i came to the US to study but my study visa is over ut my lawyer said i have all legal rights to stay in even without a visa because i am a student, it is if i do something else that it will make me in trouble.
But i just recently got married to a US citizen and she wants to file for me to have a green card and we were going to do that on the normal way until i read your thread about card in 3 months only.
I would like to ask you, what are the things i need? what should we bring? how did you do yours????? tell me from the very first step to the very last step. Please, i really need your help on this. reply to my email if you want at martin_nga@hotmail.com or reply here saying MARTYN999. thanks a lot man

I Need Help Now!!!plz Anyone

I want to file for the DORA thing because so many people tell me how amazing it is and even by reading it through you guys it really helps a lot. First i want to know, after the 3 months, is it a temporary green card they issue and then after 2 yrs i get the real card or is it the real card?? plus plz tell me the names of ALL the files i need to feel and which website i can find them, or just the names or ALL the files. please, i am married to a US citizen, and she wants to apply for me through the Dora system

Martyn999,

If you file with The Dallas Pilot Program ,after three months you will get a temporary green card. And after 2 years, you will get the permanent one. You have to file I-485 and I-130. You can get these forms and all other information on www.uscis.gov. Go to this website , look for 'Getting a green card' link. Good Luck, Martyn999.

hello Alan7 and Dfw professor My wife and I went in for the interview on April 15 for the dora program. On May 15 my wife went in for her fingerprints, til this day the website still shows that my I485 is waiting aproval and it usaually takes between 80 and 120 days no update as of yet July 15 will be exactly 90 days from interview and have not recieved any notice will just have to wait and see what happens but im glad that maybe they have so much work to do that maybe they just forgot to update on our cases.

"Fingerprint Received" Update

tanilo said:
hello Alan7 and Dfw professor My wife and I went in for the interview on April 15 for the dora program. On May 15 my wife went in for her fingerprints, til this day the website still shows that my I485 is waiting aproval and it usaually takes between 80 and 120 days no update as of yet July 15 will be exactly 90 days from interview and have not recieved any notice will just have to wait and see what happens but im glad that maybe they have so much work to do that maybe they just forgot to update on our cases.

tanilo,
Since my case was filed about a month after yours & it seems to be "stuck" on the same step, it would be very helpful for me (and others like dfwprofessor) to get updates on your case status. I have a couple of questions. First, have you received your 70-day letter asking you to come in to apply for Advance Parole and Employment Authorization? Also, you mentioned that on your case status it says "between 80 and 120 days." However, on the status of my 1-485 it says "between 120 and 180 days," and on the i-130 it says "between 30 and 90 days." Are you sure your case status says "between 80 and 120 days?"
I certainly hope that they just forgot to update on our cases & that they have not lost our fingerprints. I remember reading somewhere on this forum that USCIS had informed someone after about 3 months that their fingerprints were lost & that they would need to be fingerprinted again! :eek:
Thank you very much for the information on your case and I'd greatly appreciate further updates.

are updates happening?

Hi All,
I too would be intersted in being kept up to date with people's cases and updates. I have a question - my last update was on June 15th (well the date changed but nothing new). Is anyone getting updates either new dates or even things happening? I don't just mean with regards to fingerprints - is anything being updated anywhere for anyone?
I am tempted to cal and try and find out if there are delays.

Regards

Sorry Alan7 but i made a mistake it does read 120-180 days on my online status of the I485. I have not recieved the 70th day letter either and ten more days and it will be 90 days from the date we went in for the interview i will keep you posted to see what happens if after the 90 days are up i will call and try to find out what is going on. if anything changes for you guys i would like to be kept on your updates aswell. it would be good to keep each other informed since looks like we are in the same boat.

dfwprofessor said:
I too would be intersted in being kept up to date with people's cases and updates.... Is anyone getting updates either new dates or even things happening? I don't just mean with regards to fingerprints - is anything being updated anywhere for anyone?

If one follows accounts on this thread, typically a biometrics appointment would be scheduled two weeks after the DORA interview and an online update confirming reception of fingerprints would be posted about ten days following the biometrics appointment. My DORA interview was on March 4, biometrics on March 17, and last online update on March 28. It seems that this "typical" schedule of DORA events has slowed down in the past couple of months.

There does also seem to have been some general delays in the processing of DORA applications recently. Everyone I know--about 5 people in total--who filed via DORA starting late February has not received their AOS approval yet. Clerks at the Dallas USCIS office say that the hold up is due to FBI namecheck delays.

Please Advice on DORA...

Hi Everyone..I just want to know that to apply for DORA do I have to be living in dallas or any part of Texas.I am planning to get married to USC from TX.What if I live in Dallas, and my spouse(USC) live in other part of TX.Is it possible?

Please advice

RANE2202 said:
Hi Everyone..I just want to know that to apply for DORA do I have to be living in dallas or any part of Texas.I am planning to get married to USC from TX.What if I live in Dallas, and my spouse(USC) live in other part of TX.Is it possible?

Please advice
Yes, its possible but to make your case stronger, you may want to have a joint lease/mortgage papers and have same address on your ID.

Eric

ercineesgc..Thank you for your reply.What if we both live in Santonio,TX.Still can we file from there?or do we need some adress in Dallas to apply with DORA?.Can I get your email adress so that I can ask u some questions about DORA.Please help.

Hello everyone
I had my interview on June 15th. And received notice for scheduling FP on June 24th. I called and got appointment for August 10th!!! Is this ok? As I have noticed people getting FP done in one month. In my case it will be 2 months after my DORA interview that I get to have them done. Please guide as to if I should call again and keep trying for another appointment. When I called for FP appointment she said that nothing is available for 42 days and that the calender in their system cannot go beyond 42 days and that I should call next morning. I did and thats when I got the appointment. Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thanx

dbqtgc said:
Hello everyone
I had my interview on June 15th. And received notice for scheduling FP on June 24th. I called and got appointment for August 10th!!! Is this ok? As I have noticed people getting FP done in one month. In my case it will be 2 months after my DORA interview that I get to have them done. Please guide as to if I should call again and keep trying for another appointment. When I called for FP appointment she said that nothing is available for 42 days and that the calender in their system cannot go beyond 42 days and that I should call next morning. I did and thats when I got the appointment. Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thanx

Keep calling, & you might get lucky if someone cancels their appointment. The other option would be to set up an appointment at a location that is far away from the DFW area. McAllen, TX and Loredo, TX always seem to have appointments available, if you are willing/able to travel and get this taken care of ASAP.

I had the same problem about a month ago. I decided to set up an appointment at McAllen & got fingerprinted on a Saturday. It was a long drive, but probably worth it. Whatever you decide to do, please keep us posted on your case status.