Green card holder with past criminal record try to get N-400 in NYC

Regret

Hi, I've lived in the US since 1979, but along the way had come run-ins with the law, but i've live clean since 10 years ago.
my past:
had some minor arrests on forgery and possesion of stolen item but all were misdemeanors.
one major concern was back in 2000 with conviction 155-25 petty larceny and was sentenced to 9 months in jail because i violated teh probation.

Now what are my chances of getting a citizenship based on the above facts?
Is there a good immigration lawyer in NYC can represent me on this type of case?

Thank you in advance..
Regrets.

Get a competent immigration attorney. With your kind of felonious record, do it yourself will be disastrous. There are lots of competent immigration attorneys in New York. Just use GoogleBest.

Hi, I've lived in the US since 1979, but along the way had come run-ins with the law, but i've live clean since 10 years ago.
my past:
had some minor arrests on forgery and possesion of stolen item but all were misdemeanors.
one major concern was back in 2000 with conviction 155-25 petty larceny and was sentenced to 9 months in jail because i violated teh probation.

Now what are my chances of getting a citizenship based on the above facts?
Is there a good immigration lawyer in NYC can represent me on this type of case?

Thank you in advance..
Regrets.