Green card filing fraud

raju91

Registered Users (C)
I paid $4500 to a company in Herndon, VA to file GC based on future employment in 2004. I had been trying to get updates and finally they told me that they can’t even find my name in their system when I requested for an update in 2007. They cheated on me. I want to teach them a lesson.

Did anyone experience similar situations?

Thx,

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid $4500 to a company in Herndon, VA to file GC based on future employment in 2004. I had been trying to get updates and finally they told me that they can’t even find my name in their system when I requested for an update in 2007. They cheated on me. I want to teach them a lesion.

Thx,

Not myself, but I think thousands out there, go to the court to teach them and yourself many lesions

Trying to buy a GC like you did is considered immigration fraud (on your side). You should keep that in mind.

http://www.ice.gov/pi/nr/0807/080731losangeles.htm

Alexander Sales Vista, 61, was arrested yesterday morning by agents with the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Inspector General and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

Vista was arrested pursuant to a criminal complaint filed in federal court in Los Angeles that charges him with visa fraud, a charge that carries a penalty of up to 10 years in federal prison.

Over the course of more than 10 years, Vista allegedly filed nearly 1,000 fraudulent petitions that sought work visas for more than 550 aliens, whom Vista claimed were going to work at companies he owned. Many of the aliens were granted work visas. However, according to the complaint, the jobs often did not exist and the companies were simply shell companies that did not conduct any real business. In some cases, the aliens worked for Vista, but they were paid substantially less than what Vista told Labor Department and immigration officials.

Charging the aliens between $7,000 and $12,000 to file a petition, Vista made nearly $5 million over the course of his visa fraud scheme.

They must be punished

I happened to read this thread this morning. In my view, fraud should be reported. Even if you have paid money for it and contributed to the fraud, the government is likely to use your help rather than prosecute you. You should at least make an anonymous complaint.

Did you pay $4500 using cash or check ?

Do you have any proof, that you paid this amount to this F* Company? Like cleared bank check ...

I paid $4500 to a company in Herndon, VA to file GC based on future employment in 2004. I had been trying to get updates and finally they told me that they can’t even find my name in their system when I requested for an update in 2007. They cheated on me. I want to teach them a lesson.

Thx,

I didn’t know they were up to fraud in the first place and I thought they were genuine. I believe processing a green card based on future employment is legal.

Rajiv,

Thanks for the note. Yes, I want to make an anonymous complaint but I don’t know where to complain.

I will help, of course

I didn’t know they were up to fraud in the first place and I thought they were genuine. I believe processing a green card based on future employment is legal.

Rajiv,

Thanks for the note. Yes, I want to make an anonymous complaint but I don’t know where to complain.

Here is what we do. Call our Staunton office and speak with Leslie. Tell her I had asked to give you a phone appointment - no charge. Let me see what is the best way to do this is. I feel very strongly about rich and powerful people misusing the system and cheating.

You can file a complaint through the office in Virginia (Wash DC Area) here:

http://www.ice.gov/about/investigations/contact.htm

Here is what we do. Call our Staunton office and speak with Leslie. Tell her I had asked to give you a phone appointment - no charge. Let me see what is the best way to do this is. I feel very strongly about rich and powerful people misusing the system and cheating.

You can file a complaint through the office in Virginia (Wash DC Area) here:

http://www.ice.gov/about/investigations/contact.htm

Thx Rajiv.
Appreciate your support against misuse.
Rgds.