Green Card case Approved and on vacation in India

For_labor

Registered Users (C)
Guys/Experts,

My I-140 & 485 cases have been approved on 11-18-2004 but I am on vacation in India. I will be returning to US on December 4th. My case was pending when I left US on 11-10-2004. I have got H1-B stamped (revalidation/Extension) on 11-16-2004. I have a valid Advance Parole document with me. Now, I am in confusion, what will be the best bet in order to return to US. I guess my H1-B is not valid anymore as my green card case has been approved. Should I use advance parole? Will there be any question at the port of entry when I return? Please advise.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

No problems.Show AP only

Congrats. Dont worry about any POE questions.
you are in valid status as long as u have valid AP.
Could u post your case details such RD,ND,FP

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh... that hurts

For_labor,

I feel sorry for you that you had to spend lot of money getting that H1 revalidated and it was invalid again in few days :D :D but than I feel happy also cause now you are free from all this junk.

You can cooly come to US with AP and on the port of entry they will tell you that your GC is approved and either they will stamp the passport then and there or they will ask you to go to the INS center ASAP and get it done. Don't worry, enjoy your rest of the vacation and come back tension free.