Great news from the DFLC

MDwatch

Registered Users (C)
BECs to Make Availalable "Processing Times Reports" and "Status Check" Online Effective End of July

* People will remember that this web site urged the DOL to start processing times reports and status check sites on the DOL website just like the USCIS. Now we have a good news. The DOL will indeed post online status check and processing time report sites in its website as early as the end of next month, July 2006. For the status check, people will need case numbers. Accordingly, those who have yet to receive 45-day letters will take a little bit longer to use the status check site.

Good News for BEC TR Labor Certification Processsing

* BEC has today disclosed that they have completed dataentries for the entire 365 applications and all the 45-day letters will be sent out within this week.
* Beginning from the mid-July 2006, the BECs will start sending out the recruitment instructions to the employers whose traditional regular labor certification applications have been pending at the Backlog Elimination Centers. In order to speed up the process, the BEC will enclosed with the instructions their prevailing wage determination which the employers will have to use for the purpose of the recruitment. The prevailing wage determination will reflect the prevailing wage at the time recruitment and not the wage at the time of initial filing no matter how long they were filed. Besides, the employers must offer 100% of the prevailing wage in compliance with the new federal law on the prevailing wage for the labor certification.
* Employers, watch for these mails from the Backlog Elimination Centers from next week!

Source: Matthew Oh law firm http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

Status reports?

Did you find this information posted in any official DOL / BEC communications?

I cannot find it anywhere in the OH law website..

puvathoor said:
Did you find this information posted in any official DOL / BEC communications?

I cannot find it anywhere in the OH law website..

Follow the link above and scroll down to 6/23/06

Any update

MDwatch said:
Follow the link above and scroll down to 6/23/06

Any update on this. havent had any news about this from the time this was in immigration-law site.any inputs .

Chocolate said:
Any update on this. havent had any news about this from the time this was in immigration-law site.any inputs .

No update on this yet. I thought about calling the 202 number and ask about it ... no question about my LC, just about the availaibility of the online case status. Maybe I will do it tomorrow. If someone else does before me, please post the result here. Thanks

-MDW

No response to me

MDwatch said:
No update on this yet. I thought about calling the 202 number and ask about it ... no question about my LC, just about the availaibility of the online case status. Maybe I will do it tomorrow. If someone else does before me, please post the result here. Thanks

-MDW

Thanks for the input.But whenever i try calling labor dept ,BEC or 202 number I dont know i think they get offended by my tone.They point blank refuse to answer me. I havent been that lucky with any telephone numbers.Instead of hoping for a miracle and hoping cases get cleared and lawyers and employers have the positive mind that day to tell us we might as well pray online status check comes into effect right. there is nothing like it.Best of luck.I hope the person answering the 202 number tomm gives some positive news.

All 45-Day Letters to be Received by July 21, 2006

From Murthy.com:

The Department of Labor (DOL) has indicated that all 45-day continuation letters for labor certifications pending with the Backlog Processing Centers (BPCs) will be sent and received by July 21, 2006. If, by that date, no 45-day letter has been received for a case, the employer or employer's attorney should send an eMail. [Send to nobeccontact@dal.dflc.us for cases at the Dallas BPC, or to nobeccontact@phi.dflc.us for cases at the Philadelphia BPC.] The eMail should include the attorney's name and address, the employer's name and address, the beneficiary's name and address, the priority date of the case, and the state or regional location and/or number where the case was originally filed. The DOL has not yet described what will be done with these eMails or what type of communication can be expected in response.

There are still many cases that have not received 45-day letters. It is likely, therefore, that many will have to undergo this procedure. We will keep MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers apprised of our experiences with this process.

To ensure that the DOL may be contacted promptly under the system that has been set up for this purpose, one should contact her/his attorney or the employer's attorney if the 45-day letter from the DOL has not been received by July 21, 2006.

What happened to Online status check site

Hello Guys,
We have not heard any news about online status check site. it is almost july end when they think they will do that...

End of Next Year (i.e. July 2007) :) Just Kidding. :D

waitinglist2003 said:
Hello Guys,
We have not heard any news about online status check site. it is almost july end when they think they will do that...

contacting DOL

MDwatch said:
From Murthy.com:

The Department of Labor (DOL) has indicated that all 45-day continuation letters for labor certifications pending with the Backlog Processing Centers (BPCs) will be sent and received by July 21, 2006. If, by that date, no 45-day letter has been received for a case, the employer or employer's attorney should send an eMail. [Send to nobeccontact@dal.dflc.us for cases at the Dallas BPC, or to nobeccontact@phi.dflc.us for cases at the Philadelphia BPC.] The eMail should include the attorney's name and address, the employer's name and address, the beneficiary's name and address, the priority date of the case, and the state or regional location and/or number where the case was originally filed. The DOL has not yet described what will be done with these eMails or what type of communication can be expected in response.

There are still many cases that have not received 45-day letters. It is likely, therefore, that many will have to undergo this procedure. We will keep MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers apprised of our experiences with this process.

To ensure that the DOL may be contacted promptly under the system that has been set up for this purpose, one should contact her/his attorney or the employer's attorney if the 45-day letter from the DOL has not been received by July 21, 2006.

Any updates you got from 202 number.